Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fans Forum

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Hi Tarquin from Upper Hove,will there be a emotional support network when supporters with the most loyalty points realise points mean nothing in a UEFA organised competition plus what films will they be showing on the coach up to Aberdeen,thank you would you like a Werther's? X

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm still using one from c2008 and it's slightly faded but still all there. Think they may use stickers now? Dishwasher carnage mate
I’ve had one of those giant (Sports Direct size) BHA mugs for years and it gets dishwashered virtually every day and is fine.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Hi Tarquin from Upper Hove,will there be a emotional support network when supporters with the most loyalty points realise points mean nothing in a UEFA organised competition plus what films will they be showing on the coach up to Aberdeen,thank you would you like a Werther's? X
Where’s upper Hove ?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I’m going for the first time. Was going to ask about Charter flights for more difficult to get to destinations in Europe (Azerbaijan, Kazakstan), or about more women’s games at the Amex. Was gonna save the usual questions about Wine Selection and Tactics to the usual suspects. Maybe I should sit on the panel and answer the inevitable “why are there not 20 trains an hour all made of 40 coaches back to Brighton after the game?” Question.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
This is tonight isn’t it ? Nothing on club website to remind anyone yet .

No prizes for 1st question on our friend Moises.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
‘This programme will be available shortly after broadcast’….odd they’re claiming it’s live when it’s going to be a recording :shrug:
What time does it actually start? Need to organise my time so I can tippy tappy it out live.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Please ask this - a couple of our possible destinations are looking pretty hard to get to without at least two flights and a LOT of time.
It was covered in the Europa League-specific FF a few nights ago.

TL;DR - the club will help if/where they can, but it feels quite unlikely.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Is it a 9pn kick-off, as that's when the BBC Sussex show starts?
7pm according to the club site (doors open from 6pm.

Saying that 3 hours of pre drinks will liven it up

Book your seat for August's Fans' Forum
https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/3612792

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
(i think) Its going to be live on the club's YouTube from 7-8pm - its being filmed . and also available on the Radio / BBC Sounds from 7-8pm -too- and then available on demand from Club youtube or BBC Sounds both later this evening Or transcribed by @Bozza on NSC !

PS: For those sceptical of these events and wondering why x or y wasn't asked - then ask a question yourself - email BBC - see below. The crowd in the lounge is normally question shy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here