[Albion] Fans Forum

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
You missed the "My full name is who cares, I've been a season ticket holder in the who cares stand since who cares".
Actually Johnny cantor does a good job of moving it along quite quickly last year with little of that (apart from that fella with the poem! ) - agreed it can get a bit quirky. But so what.

And it’s better if people ask better questions so ask them.

RDZ doesn’t normally hold back so o imagine there will be some decent news lines out of it

Few clubs do this for their fans - most CEOS and owners barely step foot in the country on match days let alone sit down snd answer questions about pricing, players and pints. (I’m sure there’ll be a question about beer etc) so perplexed at the handful on this thread every year rolling their eyes about it.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
My very important question for the forum which I demand an answer to is this.

Nike only make player spec versions of their kits for the so-called elite teams.

I can understand not making these £120+ shirts available to buy for us fans. But in what universe is it acceptable that our superstars should wear inferior equipment on the pitch alongside cloggers like Chelsea who get to be cooler and more comfortable? This is the Premier League and because of our contract with Nike our players suffer.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Yes they can at times be quite cringy, but it’s important for transparency to us fans. If we do have genuine concerns about the club, it’s good we’ve got a medium we can voice them through. Not all clubs are that lucky.

Just try to ignore to rubbish tactical questions, and it’s fine.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Please can someone ask, on my behalf, if there are any plans to bring the women's team back to Brighton? I'd do so myself, but (apart from there being no tickets left) I'm shy, and like OzzyGull may collapse into a fit of bashful giggles under Roberto's piercing Italian gaze.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I would like to ask PBOBE if Boehly has made an approach for him?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Only if you preface it with your life history, details of when you started supporting, your first game, favourite player, how long you’ve had a season ticket and where you sit
I had wondered if the new premier league time wasting rules would be introduced at the Fans Forum. Peter from Eastbourne will only learn if he misses his train

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Actually Johnny cantor does a good job of moving it along quite quickly last year with little of that (apart from that fella with the poem! ) - agreed it can get a bit quirky. But so what.

RDZ doesn’t normally hold back so o imagine there will be some decent news lines out of it

Few clubs do this for their fans - most CEOS and owners barely step foot in the country on match days let alone sit down snd answer questions about pricing, players and pints. (I’m sure there’ll be a question about beer etc) so perplexed at the handful on this thread every year rolling their eyes about it.
As you say it's tradition! However your point about most top clubs not doing it is valid. Yes 95% of the questions are predictable and/or perennial and/or embarrassing, but as an example of club/fan communication it's great.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Are they really still not dishwasher proof?
I can remember complaining about that at the mobile shop at Withdean regarding my plain white centenary mug!
It’s really a basic requirement, surely.
I'm still using one from c2008 and it's slightly faded but still all there. Think they may use stickers now? Dishwasher carnage mate

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The club must absolutely hate these events. I can't believe they still do them.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

RDZ was quality at one I went to - going off telling us about player training ground fights and everything - the look on PB’s face was priceless.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The club must absolutely hate these events. I can't believe they still do them.
I disagree - I think PB loves these events.

He is the master of spin, and answering /not answering the question - he's bloody good at it (and so he should be for his salary although that's an aside)

RDZ won't care care he says and who he upsets - could be interesting.

I think it's great the club still do them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports