Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fans Forum next Thursday...are you going?...even if you aren't ....

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
How do you justify charging the same season ticket price for 11 year old children and 18 year old adults?

Last edited:

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
If you can't be bothered to go, you can't moan about those who've made the effort. If you cared so much, you'd get there to ask the 'right' questions, that we all want to hear.

No? Ok, then.

Hmmmmm. Gotta agree with that. Does that make me a licker?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'm confident that we will be assured again that the club continues to work very, very hard to secure its targets. But that it is very, very difficult.

Even though other Championship clubs are far more successful at getting players in timely...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
If you can't be bothered to go, you can't moan about those who've made the effort. If you cared so much, you'd get there to ask the 'right' questions, that we all want to hear.

No? Ok, then.

Well said TB...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Even though other Championship clubs are far more successful at getting players in timely...

I keep reading this. Middlesbrough & Derby seem to be successful, but which other teams have got all their players in?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
How do you justify charging the same season ticket price for 11 year old children and 18 year old adults?

What actually is your complaint there?

That they bother having a (spectacularly good value) U-10 price, rather than charging ALL 'kids' the same?
That the club counts U17/U18s still as kids, rather than only U16 like many places?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Have you thought about selling the club to someone who is interested in football Mr Bloom?"

Good one.

The guy gets the ****ing TRAIN, to ****ing Carlisle and ****ing Doncaster, with his carrier bag of sandwiches, to watch the Albion.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Question to Tony Bloom

Having told the Evening Argus at the close of the window last season, that you believed we had a squad good enough to go up, do you consider this seasons signings are better than last years and why?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Good one.

The guy gets the ****ing TRAIN, to ****ing Carlisle and ****ing Doncaster, with his carrier bag of sandwiches, to watch the Albion.
It wouldn't matter if he tattooed himself blue and white, changed his name to Mr A.Seagull and surgically attached feathers to his body, there are those that will always equate his 'interest in football' with his willingness to spend, regardless of whether it was the right thing to do at the time.

I like to imagine that the most fervent of those holding that belief are the ones that, if we were taken over my an insanely rich foreign interest, would be the first to bemoan the lack of understanding/knowledge of the club and claim that money isn't everything.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
His finger out of his arse? Or his hand further into into his pocket?

So many ingrates.
But woe betide any suggestion that STs should increase above inflation or that the club tries to expand its commercial arm further to fund big salaries and transfer fees.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Other Championship clubs are also more successful at breaking the FFP rules, going into administration, and being run by shady foreign businessmen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here