Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan numbers

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The Spurs ground is still new to most though. I've been to the old WHL and Wembley but not the new one so it is a ground to tick off and there will be a few in this boat (no chance to go last year and only a boxing day fixture otherwise if memory serves). We had over 2K at West Brom which is further away and in no way a new ground - It was the 3rd time I've been recently. I reckon we will do at least 6K.

Probably a fair guess. Stadium is worth the ballache to get there - very impressive

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The Spurs ground is still new to most though. I've been to the old WHL and Wembley but not the new one so it is a ground to tick off and there will be a few in this boat (no chance to go last year and only a boxing day fixture otherwise if memory serves). We had over 2K at West Brom which is further away and in no way a new ground - It was the 3rd time I've been recently. I reckon we will do at least 6K.

Your memory is a little off, as I have been to the new Spurs ground twice, once was the Boxing Day game you mention, the other was a Tuesday night in April 2019 when we almost held out for a point but conceded in the last few minutes to lose 1-0.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Your memory is a little off, as I have been to the new Spurs ground twice, once was the Boxing Day game you mention, the other was a Tuesday night in April 2019 when we almost held out for a point but conceded in the last few minutes to lose 1-0.

I forgot the 1-0. I watched that on my phone in Disneyland where 1. My wife threatened me with divorce for ruining a family holiday watching the football and 2. I forgot where I was when the Ericksen? goal went in shouting "****S SAKE" in the middle of Magic Kingdom.

On the flight on the way over, we lost 0-5 to Bournemouth. They had no Internet but I could get text messages. I genuinely thought everyone was taking the piss when they telling me that was the result.

No wonder my mind filtered it out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here