Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fan numbers

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Planning on taking my boy to spurs in Fa cup, as done every away game with him this season so far, trying to get his points up fast with it being his 1st season as season ticket holder, but unfortunately wife is away on hen do so got my 2 girls, thinking of taking them if I can find 2 u18 fan numbers to borrow….. if not will find babysitter that’s for sure…. But if anyone fancy’s lending fan numbers be much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Planning on taking my boy to spurs in Fa cup, as done every away game with him this season so far, trying to get his points up fast with it being his 1st season as season ticket holder, but unfortunately wife is away on hen do so got my 2 girls, thinking of taking them if I can find 2 u18 fan numbers to borrow….. if not will find babysitter that’s for sure…. But if anyone fancy’s lending fan numbers be much appreciated

Can’t you just register both of your daughters for free today for online digital membership which then looks like you have access to buy future tickets. Pretty sure the Spuds tickets will be available to non season ticket holders.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
Yes done that but wanted to be sure could buy them early when both me and him are eligible, didn’t wanna take the risk that they wouldn’t get on general sale

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Yes done that but wanted to be sure could buy them early when both me and him are eligible, didn’t wanna take the risk that they wouldn’t get on general sale

There’ll be plenty in the home end if you don’t mind going in there incognito. Probably a lot better seats on offer too.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016

Have you checked your girls want to go to the game ?

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It won’t sell out, you’ll be fine.

Last time we went to Spurs in the cup (2004 ish) there was the mother of all binfests on here as every man and dog scooped up tickets to sell out. We'd normally struggle to get 1k anywhere at the time. Granted, things are a bit different now but we've always had a fan base that will be up for a big London game

Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Last time we went to Spurs in the cup (2004 ish) there was the mother of all binfests on here as every man and dog scooped up tickets to sell out. We'd normally struggle to get 1k anywhere. Granted, things are a bit different now but we've always had a fan base that will be up for a big London game

Things are more than ‘a bit different.’ We play Spurs every year these days. Crawley took 10000 to Man U a few year ago when they were in the same position as us for that last Spurs cup game. The cup is all about sporting mismatches and Spurs v Brighton this year isn’t one.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Things are more than ‘a bit different.’ We play Spurs every year these days. Crawley took 10000 to Man U a few year ago when they were in the same position as us for that last Spurs cup game. The cup is all about sporting mismatches and Spurs v Brighton this year isn’t one this season.

That was my thinking……most who want to see the ‘new ground’ have had the chance to do that now and it’s a regular fixture, so can’t see there being the same kind of scrum. On the plus side, there does seem to be an increasing awareness of how good our away support is and more people wanting to be involved (and once you’ve been to one game, quite likely you’ll want to go again). 9k is a lot to sell though.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

166-tsfk14cblp.jpg

dual-9-inch-slim-electric-radiator-cooler-fans-npt-thread-in-ground-thermostat-switch-wiring-kit-dual-electric-fans-american-volt-2.jpg

energy-save-1500-watt-electric-fan-compact-heater.jpg

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
That was my thinking……most who want to see the ‘new ground’ have had the chance to do that now and it’s a regular fixture, so can’t see there being the same kind of scrum. On the plus side, there does seem to be an increasing awareness of how good our away support is and more people wanting to be involved (and once you’ve been to one game, quite likely you’ll want to go again). 9k is a lot to sell though.

The Spurs ground is still new to most though. I've been to the old WHL and Wembley but not the new one so it is a ground to tick off and there will be a few in this boat (no chance to go last year and only a boxing day fixture otherwise if memory serves). We had over 2K at West Brom which is further away and in no way a new ground - It was the 3rd time I've been recently. I reckon we will do at least 6K.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here