Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Fanzine - SELLERS WANTED

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
I'm sure any donations would be most welcome.

In producing it the costing structure was based around "Only a Pahnd" rather than a "More than a Pahnd - but Not Worth a Fiver" basis but the more people are prepared to pay, the more goes to the cause.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I will help you on Saturday.

We have a game in the morning but I'll get to Withdean as soon after as I can.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'll help if you want - PM me

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Hopefully, the fanzine will also be on sale in the Club Shop from Monday 22 March.

Er, at the risk of stating the bleedin' obvious Milord, the Club Shoppe is but a pebble's throw from The Evening Star, which may well feature on Easy 10's milk run on Saturday. In depth market research has shown that Saturday is the busiest shopping day of the week. So... perchance a car could screech to a halt with smoking tyres outside aforesaid shoppe and hurl a bundle of fanzines though the door before the clampers render the milk float immobile.

And while I have the floor... anybody interested in enroling their granny in THPP's egg-sucking course, please sign their names below... :rolleyes: :dunce:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
I should be able to get to Withdean early this Saturday so, if I do, I'll help.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm usually there about 2-ish , if needed i can help

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK Roz has twisted my arm (not):

One and a half sellers will meet at two.

Perhaps Superphil can relieve me of his banner as well !

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Mr Hark, I shall bundle up supplies and ask Easy 10 to boot the egg-sucking granny out of his motor car and into Ye Clubbe Shoppe with them on Saturday.

Or else there's be no milk stouts on t'table at the Evening Star...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
roz said:
Mr Hark, I shall bundle up supplies and ask Easy 10 to boot the egg-sucking granny out of his motor car and into Ye Clubbe Shoppe with them on Saturday.

Or else there's be no milk stouts on t'table at the Evening Star...
Club shop can indeed be a stop-off during my whistle-stop tour of Brighton Town Centre pubs to shift these fanzines.

I am still awaiting a volunteer co-pilot...anyone interested, please PM me. The Easymobile will be leaving the Sportsman car park at about 12.30, laden with fanzines to be flogged in local Albion pre-match watering holes. Then back to Withdean for about 2.00 to continue the hard-sell outside the South Stand turnstiles till kickoff.

Repeat - I NEED a volunteer to co-pilot, as notorious parking restrictions in Brighton could require me to wait outside with engine running while fanzines are flogged...I can even pick you up on the way to the Sportsman for the initial 12.30 meetup if needs be.

I have a full driving licence, and have not had an accident for 4 years. I will be washed, shaved and in clean clothes.
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Pethick's Haircut said:
I would have loved to help sell the fanzine, but I'm now going to be "sunning" myself in Cornwall it seems!

Just got back from Cornwall, it was not sunny.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
MRRF said:
if i can get a ticket, i will be able to help

what time do you want me?
where do we meet?

14:00 outside the ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here