Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Fanzine - SELLERS WANTED

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Falmer Fanzine

The fanzine will be on sale this Saturday when Colchester come to Withdean.

It's only a pound and any profit goes to FFA! Although we've got to shaft a lot before we start thinking about profit!

It's a really good read!

Anyone who'd be willing to help sell the fanzine please contact Roz!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Re: Falmer Fanzine

Turkey said:
The fanzine will be on sale this Saturday when Colchester come to Withdean.

It's only a pound and any profit goes to FFA! Although we've got to shaft a lot before we start thinking about profit!

Bit like Archer then...:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You can shaft who you like Turkey.

Look forward to this on Saturday

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Good work to get it all together. Is there anyway of getting them out by post if we sent some cash and SAE? Will it go on the internet eventually?

I only ask because I cant get to the match and would love a read of it.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
harry_h said:
What's in the fanzine?

Just a lot of articles about Falmer by Albion fans!! What happend at the clock tower; National Falmer Day; The Future; The Banners; Poems; Safeway meets J Woodguff of The Swan and more. :)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Kent Seagull said:
Good work to get it all together. Is there anyway of getting them out by post if we sent some cash and SAE? Will it go on the internet eventually?

I only ask because I cant get to the match and would love a read of it.

Certainly. I'll just speak to Roz about the best way to do this first though.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Take my word for it guys, its a real good read.

Got some brilliant stuff in there, articles by Tom Hark, Easy, krispies, Atilla to name a few. Topics such as Life without falmer, life with falmer, the clocktower, safeway and the swan, what we want at falmer, Poems, National falmer day,banners,what lies ahead etc..Worth a quid of anyones money.

In case you hadnt guessed Turkey I'll be selling them. :)

I can get it all uploaded onto the net when the time comes, but I think there should be a way in which people can send their money in etc.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Biscuit said:
Take my word for it guys, its a real good read.

Got some brilliant stuff in there, articles by Tom Hark, Easy, krispies, Atilla to name a few. Topics such as Life without falmer, life with falmer, the clocktower, safeway and the swan, what we want at falmer, Poems, National falmer day,banners,what lies ahead etc..Worth a quid of anyones money.

In case you hadnt guessed Turkey I'll be selling them. :)

I can get it all uploaded onto the net when the time comes, but I think there should be a way in which people can send their money in etc.

They'll be a few more people than just us two selling them! :jester:

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Might be worth doing a tour of the Wellington, Evening Star, Nelson, etc if you want to shift a few extra.

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Contact Roz, indeed!!!! But yes, please do. We've got a cunning plan to cover the pubs but more people at Withdean are also needed.

We really do need more sellers, for this quality product (at only a pound we're almost giving it away!) so if anyone can help please do! Especially since one of the team has now chosen the "fair weather" option Out West over the joys of Withdean on Saturday. :D :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here