Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Fair-weather/splitter/moaner] Albion Meet-up in SYDNEY - 6th January 2005

Commander said:
When's your gap year? It's pretty cool here, not great weather at the moment though. Bars stay open 24 / 7 so can be a bit dangerous when you have work the next day!

Yep last night at The Occidental Hotel and the CBD was very dangerous for me. Home at 5am just in time to leave back for work at 7am.

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Is it true you had massive hailstorms yesterday stump?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Stumpy Tim said:
Mods - can you sticky this please.

Yeah mods, stick it. It's important. How would you like it if you were stuck on the other side of the world, away from the Albion in the burning sun, drinking 24 hours a day surrounded by fit women?

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Covers said:
:albion: Just moved to Sydney and live round the corner from there so will be there. What time?

Not sure yet, will keep you informed. PM me your e-mail:drink:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Stumpy Tim said:
Hey zef, tedebear. If you don't look me up I'll come back to the UK in Feb & set fire to your cars :smokin:

ha ha . . . .my cars made of metal so it won't burn, plus we have so many of the bloody things you'd gat caught before you found them all!

apparently the hail storms left dents in the inlaws cars :eek:

Tim, PM me some contact details, any excuse to get out for ales :drink: :clap:

Stumpy Tim

Mods------------- why isn't this a sticky. It isn't hard ffs.

We had a hail storm the other day - have a few of them. I have a garage so my motor is cool :cool: we had a couple of rainy days recently, but the sun is back out & I have a lovely British Red tan.

Covers - more the merrier. The way it's going I reckon we'll have double the number of last time, so maybe 20 people.

And commander, wait until you see the Asian women mate! Rock on

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here