watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
I'll be there (am there now) cant wait

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Does anyone know of any rooms / houses in Sydney that we (there are three of us) could stay for the 1st and 2nd of Jan? All of the hostels are full and we have had to leave the house we were staying at today! We have accommodation until 31st, but aren't worried about that night as we'll stay out all night. We have a hostel booked for the 3rd onwards so would be out of the way by then! Please help someone!
:eek: :nono:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Cheers Stumpy, and your be pleased to now that we have now stopped drinking the "gay" Vodka Cranberry and Red Bull that you witnessed us sipping and have now moved onto much more manly drinks such as "Long Island Iced Tea"!!!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Brilliant Thanks Mate, I will PM you Comms Number instead of mine as still have Kiwi phone. We are fine from the 3rd (staying somewhere in Kings X which sounds good to me!)

There will be Vermouth and Tangerine in this for ya!!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Cheers Tim, you are an absolute star.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I notice no offer from Itlalia, miserable git!
:angry:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Wearing mine now. For some reason seems a little tighter than it was at the start of the trip. Can only only presume its shrunk in the heat?!?!?!?!?!?:drink:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
watsongooal said:
Wearing mine now. For some reason seems a little tighter than it was at the start of the trip. Can only only presume its shrunk in the heat?!?!?!?!?!?:drink:

Mine doesn't fit anymore either. Must be the heat. No other explanation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here