Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Fair play to Brentford fans

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
We sit in the south end of WSU. Not convinced they were that good today. Spent too much time trying to goad our fans and players.

faoileán

Jan 29, 2021
Interesting that a lot of them considered Raya their MOTM despite him conceding 3 goals. And to be fair he did look good, but a bit more venom in our shots and surely we would have won this 6-3...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Very complimentary here

Blimey. The general acceptance that we are one of the top sides is quite pleasing.

Most of my recollections of our games versus the Bees over the last 20 odd years is of getting stuffed. Griffin park grave yard. Including an own goal performance by Brighton's worst ever player. I always forget his name. Best that way.

So, yeah. nice.

My Brighton view is: good game but we handed them a point through lack of f***ing FOCUS!

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
We sit in the south end of WSU. Not convinced they were that good today. Spent too much time trying to goad our fans and players.
Oh yeah the ones at the match brought their Grade A bellend game. - Well sing on our own, ooh R Ya? Etc.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Interesting that a lot of them considered Raya their MOTM despite him conceding 3 goals. And to be fair he did look good, but a bit more venom in our shots and surely we would have won this 6-3...
To be fair there wasn’t much he could do about Mitoma’s goal or the penalty.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
TBF he had a very good game despite conceding 3
So quite rightly in their eyes worthy of MOM

Last edited:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Lovely comments. Couple of silly songs but I imagine we sing similar when we go away. Two great clubs with different styles. We do the hard stuff sublimely, they do the simple stuff to perfection. Fantastic game to be at today - I picked a good'un having not been at the Amex since we lost to Leicester 2-0 back in 2019!

Last edited:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Also Raya was brilliant - so decisive and such a safe pair of hands. If things ever go pear shaped for Brentford we need to snap him up (not a criticism on Steele btw).

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They seem to be a reasonable bunch. Unlike the Brentford fan trying to fight everyone in the Lewes train queue. He had a small child with him as well.
Bang - lyrical blow to the jaw…

They had a goalscorer who shouldn’t have been playing thanks to the FA - should be grateful.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
“Last word from me...... Their manager is absolutely w***er. Seems to be cool nowadays to act like an absolute tool on the touchline.

Celebrating infront of our coaching stuff, waving for yellow cards and moaning consistently to the assistant all game.”

Hmmm
Passionate you mean ?
TF is a good manager who I feel would fit in well at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here