Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It would have ben easy for RDZ to give Lallana more gametime but he has perservered with Buonanotte and now he is showing that movement, energy and goal threat. An exciting talent.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
He was really good today. Stunning strike as well. Looks like his confidence is picking up of late. Needs to cut out the theatrics though, he's good enough to not have to resort to that.
He’s South American, Enciso is the same Sheffield fans think we are a dirty team who will do anything to win under RDZ…love it 🤣

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Not by me 🙂 But yes, just to get match time that’s all.

Looking more like MacAllister as the season continues - but better for his age than Mackie was - incredible he’s only just 19 - He played a good aggressive game tonight and really made an impact in driving the ball forward. Again, the excellent communication he and Hinsh have is proving to be a great partnership - I’m guessing they are probably quite close mates off the pitch too. Still needs conditioning and bulking out to stay on his feet better but surely there can be no more doubting Thomases that he’s earned a CAM starting position?

He sustained a foot injury by the looks of it - hopefully not too serious 🙏.
Wise words.

This was what Mac Allister was doing for us at the end of the 19/20 season, aged 21.

IMG_4093.jpeg

He only became a first team regular more than a year later in December ‘21 as he turned 23.

And Mac still seems to be getting better. I watched him against Fulham recently and he seems to have developed a bit more since he has left us.

If Facu develops at anywhere near that rate, he’ll be better. Huge ceiling. He could be one of the best AM/No.10s in the world by the time he reaches 23.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
He's ready to start playing more central.. ineffectual on the right but so good in the middle

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Have to confess I was surprised when Sarmiento went on loan and Goodnight stayed, I’d expected the opposite. But he’s proved me very wrong. Getting better, stronger and smarter all the time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here