Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It’s very interesting to read almost identical posts on Mac Allister during his journey with us as we are reading about Facu. In terms of comparison, I think Facu is around about page 100 of Mac’s Albion career.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
shopping.jpeg

Facundo Valentín Buonanotte

19 years young today.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Did ok tonight, not quite up to his Palace levels but definitely getting better overall and making much more of a contribution to the team. Clearly a very talented ball player, the quick feet that set up the chance Welbz should have scored from was magic.

Hope the injury isn’t bad, we need him now as he’s likely to start every game with Mitoma, Adingra, March and Enciso all out.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
We are witnessing real improvement. Loads of potential from a player who has only just turned 19. Another important performance today. Should keep his place.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Top work

Having some magnificent older players around him helped.... he's a keeper

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
He's kinda lucky Enciso got injured and several others, there was talk he was going to be loaned out wasn't there?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He's kinda lucky Enciso got injured and several others, there was talk he was going to be loaned out wasn't there?
Not by me 🙂 But yes, just to get match time that’s all.

Looking more like MacAllister as the season continues - but better for his age than Mackie was - incredible he’s only just 19 - He played a good aggressive game tonight and really made an impact in driving the ball forward. Again, the excellent communication he and Hinsh have is proving to be a great partnership - I’m guessing they are probably quite close mates off the pitch too. Still needs conditioning and bulking out to stay on his feet better but surely there can be no more doubting Thomases that he’s earned a CAM starting position?

He sustained a foot injury by the looks of it - hopefully not too serious 🙏.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Not by me 🙂 But yes, just to get match time that’s all.

Looking more like MacAllister as the season continues - but better for his age than Mackie was - incredible he’s only just 19 - He played a good aggressive game tonight and really made an impact in driving the ball forward. Again, the excellent communication he and Hinsh have is proving to be a great partnership - I’m guessing they are probably quite close mates off the pitch too. Still needs conditioning and bulking out to stay on his feet better but surely there can be no more doubting Thomases that he’s earned a CAM starting position?

He sustained a foot injury by the looks of it - hopefully not too serious 🙏.
You deserve a bit of smugness on his last couple of games 😅 Hopefully nothing serious.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here