Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Facundo Buonanotte - SIGNED for 1.8 billion pesos

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Our boy wearing the No10 Jersey. Theyve had a couple of decent No10s in the past.
Indeed they have:

1674060108710.png

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
For me the emergence of Ferguson is a game-changer. With Welbeck now fit those two should lock down the 'target man' central striker position, Mitoma is a shoe-in on the LW and Gross / March are undroppable, so where does Trossard or his replacement fit in?

Indeed, with Sarmiento getting game time and Enciso being a decent bench option, Lallana fit and playing well I wouldn't be fussed if we sold Trossard now without making another forward signing. Buonanotte and Moran are also waiting in the wings too.

I'm more concerned about DCM cover, particularly as RDZ doesn't appear to fancy Gilmour. This bloke Ilic seems to fit the bill, and is over 6 foot tall so will be useful at defending corners. Ilic reminds me a bit of Nemanja Matic.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
For me the emergence of Ferguson is a game-changer. With Welbeck now fit those two should lock down the 'target man' central striker position, Mitoma is a shoe-in on the LW and Gross / March are undroppable, so where does Trossard or his replacement fit in?

Indeed, with Sarmiento getting game time and Enciso being a decent bench option, Lallana fit and playing well I wouldn't be fussed if we sold Trossard now without making another forward signing. Buonanotte and Moran are also waiting in the wings too.

I'm more concerned about DCM cover, particularly as RDZ doesn't appear to fancy Gilmour. This bloke Ilic seems to fit the bill, and is over 6 foot tall so will be useful at defending corners. Ilic reminds me a bit of Nemanja Matic.
With Moder to come back.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really begs the question- should we have let him play?
We let everyone else represent their country, even to our own detriment, so it rather begs the question why wouldn't we let him play?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We let everyone else represent their country, even to our own detriment, so it rather begs the question why wouldn't we let him play?
Because it's an U20 competition. If he's as good as people think it's hardly important in the grand scale of things.
Landed on his back. Stretchered off but he could possibly just be badly winded (fingers crossed).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Because it's an U20 competition. If he's as good as people think it's hardly important in the grand scale of things.
Landed on his back. Stretchered off but he could possibly just be badly winded (fingers crossed).
So was the Olympics for Jocko, but the club allowed him to play.
3 years later he's winning the world cup and still committed to t'Albion.

It's the little things.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
So was the Olympics for Jocko, but the club allowed him to play.
3 years later he's winning the world cup and still committed to t'Albion.

It's the little things.
Fingers crossed he hasn't broken a bone in his back then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here