Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Face Furniture. Nose Rings, Studs etc.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's a fashion/fad. These things come and go (although to be fair, once done, tattoos and stretched earlobes don't go away very easily!) FWIW, personally I don't like them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
People with facial piercings and / or stretched earlobes must find it far harder getting a job. Its a tough sell.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Some of these piercing look darned right dangerous.
The overriding health & safety issue of the potential of a torn sack when tea bagging means I'm out.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Who cares what other people want to do to their face?.

Some piercings are not offensive to me and others are. It irritates me when i go into a shop and the lad/lass looks like a scrap metal merchants wet dream. I have to look at thier face. Normally I try and avoid th shop afterwards, same as if i got cr@p service from a company, i avoid them if possible. But sometimes you cant help it but have to go to th same shop/business.

Tats can look ok if they are half decent andnot on the head or neck IMO

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Face piercings, not so sure about them, each to their own and all that. Earlobe stretching though just looks foul IMO. Saw a bloke with one that had gone badly wrong and he had two pieces of jagged flesh hanging down to his shoulder, looked like a torture victim. Don't get it at all. Whats next, hoops around stretched necks? Big discs in the lower lip? I heard some craft beer drinking, bearded, skinny jean merchant call it 'cultural appropriation'. WTF. I call it being a tw*t.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
The ones that I hate are blokes who have those massive rings cut into their earlobe. The ring is about the size of your average wedding ring and normally made out of wood.

In later life the rings are removed and they are left with a massive floppy earlobe with a massive hole in it. Nice look.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Same old story, trying to mark themselves out as somehow different. Forgetting that billions of others have them.
Or maybe they're not trying to be different, they're just doing what they want. Of course, you go ahead and moan because they're not doing what you want them to :rolleyes:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpeg

What's all the fuss about? :eek:

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Personally I'm not a fan. Think they all look gross. I suspect many of the people that do it have ' issues ' of the mental health type

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Face piercings, not so sure about them, each to their own and all that. Earlobe stretching though just looks foul IMO. Saw a bloke with one that had gone badly wrong and he had two pieces of jagged flesh hanging down to his shoulder, looked like a torture victim. Don't get it at all. Whats next, hoops around stretched necks? Big discs in the lower lip? I heard some craft beer drinking, bearded, skinny jean merchant call it 'cultural appropriation'. WTF. I call it being a tw*t.

'Wind your neck in love'

View attachment 80852

Oh dear. :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here