Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fabio Capello issues England warning to Frank Lampard

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
To take the captaincy away from Terry over his personal life was a mistake, he then installs that piece of shit Ferdinand who is a drugs cheat ( with the excuse I forgot, knowing he would test positive). Out of all the old rear guard, Terry is in my opinion the only one who gives 200% every game.

Had Lampards goal been allowed in the world cup, I guarantee England would not have lost that match against Germany.

Capello is in noway useless, he is just stuck in the 90's, if he had taken advice in the 2010 world cup and changed his formation, I still believe we would have been in the final.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hypothetical question:

If GUS takes us up, consolidates us comfortably next season and is lauded for the stylish rather than pragmatic football we've played, could England realistically come knocking? I mean, Gus is a real anglophile, his son has grown up here and his teams play how you'd want them to play.

It's not that unrealistic is it? Not when you look at the SHITHOUSE list of alternatives.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Hypothetical question:

If GUS takes us up, consolidates us comfortably next season and is lauded for the stylish rather than pragmatic football we've played, could England realistically come knocking? I mean, Gus is a real anglophile, his son has grown up here and his teams play how you'd want them to play.

It's not that unrealistic is it? Not when you look at the SHITHOUSE list of alternatives.
No im sure i read the next manager will be English

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here