Fabio Capello issues England warning to Frank Lampard

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The England caterers will be relieved. [/cliche]

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
His chips are up as soon as Gerrard is fit you would imagaine.

Im desperate to see Gerrard play against us, really hope it will happen.

goofball

Aug 24, 2011
Lol he was england's best player at world cup, fantastic footballer who gets 20+ goals a season every season for Chelsea, i know hes 33 years old, but the guy is in good nick, does he look 33? No.

England are just shit, not lampard. Good luck replacing lampard with scott parker lmao. Parker cant even kick a ball. Looks like a lost chicken on the field.

Frank is one of the cleanest strikers of the football i have ever seen, along with micheal ballack, gerrard and ronaldo etc.

Barry is a lump of shit.. and you think lampard is slow..

I dont get what a few problems are with John Terry and Frank Lampard, alot of people on here seem to think they should be dropped etc.

People say John Terry is slow etc..yet hes been playing at the top level for 11 years? imagine if he was quick! how good would he be?

Alot of Brighton fans dont like Chelsea or their players.. dont know why..

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Lol he was england's best player at world cup, fantastic footballer who gets 20+ goals a season every season for Chelsea, i know hes 33 years old, but the guy is in good nick, does he look 33? No.

England are just shit, not lampard. Good luck replacing lampard with scott parker lmao. Parker cant even kick a ball. Looks like a lost chicken on the field.

Frank is one of the cleanest strikers of the football i have ever seen, along with micheal ballack, gerrard and ronaldo etc.

Barry is a lump of shit.. and you think lampard is slow..

I dont get what a few problems are with John Terry and Frank Lampard, alot of people on here seem to think they should be dropped etc.

People say John Terry is slow etc..yet hes been playing at the top level for 11 years? imagine if he was quick! how good would he be?

Alot of Brighton fans dont like Chelsea or their players.. dont know why..

I have no problems with Chelsea or Chelsea players, and have stood up for Lampard escpecially on numerous occasions, however anyone can see that Lampard and Terry's England careers will be over at the latest after the Euro's next summer, the emergence of Wilshere and Cleverly of late will see to that, as will Jones and Smalling at Man U see of Terry and Ferdinand for that matter.

The sooner the better i say, Id rather have them all in now, seen as we have now effectively qualified, give all the younger lads a go at the Euro's so they are not Big tournament virgins at the World Cup 2 years later.

goofball

Aug 24, 2011
Lol are you on same planet? parker got relegated with West Ham, and Newcastle, he is nowhere near international level, so anyone can play for england, Capello should call up Phil Neville or something lmao, hopeless.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
Time to bring the youngsters in. Let them have the last two qualifiers, a few friendlies, then on to Euro 2012, and they should be gelled nicely. There will have to be the usual 'Bring back Stevie, Frank and John' media campaign come any dip in results in the run-up, but I think the FA will have a word with FC, and tell him to hold firm...

bhamex1901

Dec 20, 2010
Might be the slightest bit biased but I would rather have Bridcutt than Parker in the England team.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Lol are you on same planet? parker got relegated with West Ham, and Newcastle, he is nowhere near international level, so anyone can play for england, Capello should call up Phil Neville or something lmao, hopeless.

you lot tried to sign Parker this window, so did City well shit :facepalm:

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Its not good when we've got Barry and Parker in the centre of Midfield. Those two are the slowest midfielders in the Premiership.
I'm glad Capello has finally seen the light and dropped that fat lazt lump of Lard Lampard, he's been so over-rated for years. How often do you see him tackling back...never!!!

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Parker got player of the season last season for a reason in a team that got relegated, the first time its ever happened he is anything but shit.

I like parker think he is a class player and seems to be just hitting his peak now

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Capello needs to do what Germany did recently and blood the youngsters. We're semi-finalists at a push for next summer. Spain, Germany, Holland and probably France and Portugal have more of a chance at this stage. I don't pay too much attention to the FIFA ranking system.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Publicly warning players about their performance & future. Extremely bad man mangement; the sooner this lame duck useless "coach" leaves, the better. The FA should squirm with embarrassment every time this idiot opens his gob or when he gets another un-earned wedge in his sky rocket.

The FA & Cappello actually make me quite angry.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Capello needs to do what Germany did recently and blood the youngsters. We're semi-finalists at a push for next summer. Spain, Germany, Holland and probably France and Portugal have more of a chance at this stage. I don't pay too much attention to the FIFA ranking system.

I really hope he does but I can't see it personally until 'arry is in charge.

Then he will be chasing every dubious englishman available with the right passport.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Needs to start getting the likes of Jones, Wilshere, Henderson, Carroll, Kelly in and the likes of Lampard, Gerrard, Terry, Ferdinand, Cole out. Far too many egos in that side. If we start blooding the youngsters now, we may have a chance come 2014.
In a year or so, I'd love to see an England side along the lines of:
Hart
Baines/Kelly
Cahill
Jones
Smalling
Downing
Henderson
Wilshere
Young
Carroll
Rooney

Last edited:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Publicly warning players about their performance & future. Extremely bad man mangement; the sooner this lame duck useless "coach" leaves, the better. The FA should squirm with embarrassment every time this idiot opens his gob or when he gets another un-earned wedge in his sky rocket.

The FA & Cappello actually make me quite angry.
hows capello useless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here