Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Thank you, so without tempting fate too much. I would need to get My Albion + membership to stand any chance?
People purchasing new My Albion + memberships (for next season) were not entitled to purchase semi final tickets. I imagine the same would apply for the final should we get there.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Not sure of the best place to post this - so here it is... I managed to get tickets for my two lads but not for me - I am going to go to Wembley with them and stay in a pub while they see the game and then meet them back at pub. I saw something on FB about the Barrel and Corner pub showing the game nearby for Albion fans without tickets. Does anyone on here know if this is real - or do you know any other places that are suitable? Many thanks

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not sure of the best place to post this - so here it is... I managed to get tickets for my two lads but not for me - I am going to go to Wembley with them and stay in a pub while they see the game and then meet them back at pub. I saw something on FB about the Barrel and Corner pub showing the game nearby for Albion fans without tickets. Does anyone on here know if this is real - or do you know any other places that are suitable? Many thanks
Showing as 'unallocated' in the list:

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
Showing as 'unallocated' in the list:

perfect - thanks for your help

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I also saw the post on FB so you certainly didn't imagine it, confirmed that they are showing the game

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I think Oliver has a tendancy to re-refereee games as VAR but we'll see.
He decided that the ball striking the out-stretched arm of a Brentford defender was not a penalty...
Hopefully he won't make any more obvious howlers on Sunday..

The result doesn't affect Newcastle, so we should be ok.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Pawson is ref for Sunday with Michael Oliver on VAR.
Attwell doing the other semi.
Attwell being given a high profile game, two weeks after being proven to be massively incompetent!?!

Hopefully this is the deal struck between Barber and Howard Webb,.
Attwell to disallow the majority of City's goals for handball and we won't sue.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Has anybody had an email saying one or more tickets may not have been uploaded to a wallet. I had it earlier in the season (Liverpool cup game) and one of our group had not uploaded theirs at that point, but all five I bought for our group are on the phones, it's annoying that it doen't say which ticket so we know which one might cause an issue on Sunday

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
71E7189E-3050-4C9F-8B00-B6FC334C4F71.jpeg

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Is anyone else concerned that it will be abandoned or delayed by Extinction Rebellion?
No. The marathon is a much easier and more high profile target.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Looks like Rashford will be fit for this one.. He’s back in training.
Very annoyed with this news today - this is only post I can see on it! Blow for us with him, Shaw and the other 2 back training and presumably all available…

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Very annoyed with this news today - this is only post I can see on it! Blow for us with him, Shaw and the other 2 back training and presumably all available…
In the Argus this morning too. Not good news for us, unless he’s just with the squad and still unfit and Ten Hag is bluffing. But why would he?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Not sure of the best place to post this - so here it is... I managed to get tickets for my two lads but not for me - I am going to go to Wembley with them and stay in a pub while they see the game and then meet them back at pub. I saw something on FB about the Barrel and Corner pub showing the game nearby for Albion fans without tickets. Does anyone on here know if this is real - or do you know any other places that are suitable? Many thanksitsvreal and they are showing the game and they have sa
It’s true they came on our Facebook page to invite Brighton fans without tickets to watch the game - pic below

Attachments

• 5FF0988A-4A7B-4117-A04C-9EB2B9B206AA.jpeg
    5FF0988A-4A7B-4117-A04C-9EB2B9B206AA.jpeg
    620.5 KB · Views: 109

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here