Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
The tickets for Boxpark are sold out, but the ticket states that it's guaranteed entry before 1230, and first come first served after.

Does that mean there will be a queue for ticketless Boxpark punters that can enter after 1230, or is Boxpark exclusively for people with tickets?

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
The tickets for Boxpark are sold out, but the ticket states that it's guaranteed entry before 1230, and first come first served after.

Does that mean there will be a queue for ticketless Boxpark punters that can enter after 1230, or is Boxpark exclusively for people with tickets?
Those with tickets are guaranteed entry b4 12.30. After that its one in one out queue

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis

Ticket only

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
How busy was the 'spoons last time? Our previous adventure involved KFC and The Bee Hive, but The Bee Hive is closed. The Globe looked amazing for atmosphere but too much for Jnr & we need food.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
9.46 outta Lewes, straight to London Bridge for Brekkie somewhere in Borough Market or nearby. On to Marylebone and Globe Pub early lunch time then to Wembley. I'm a photographer so will be taking loads of pics on the day, if you see me...be nice :geek:
:geek:

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
9.46 outta Lewes, straight to London Bridge for Brekkie somewhere in Borough Market or nearby. On to Marylebone and Globe Pub early lunch time then to Wembley. I'm a photographer so will be taking loads of pics on the day, if you see me...be nice :geek:
:geek:
Will they let you in with a 'proper' camera? I've asked them to interpret their camera policy, which seems a bit confusing around 'professional' - as I'm not a professional, but do have a camera that takes interchangeable lenses - although won't be taking any but one (50mm - so not large). Won't be taking any of the game, as I'll be too involved in it - but before and after and crowd scenes I do enjoy.

No response as yet though.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Will they let you in with a 'proper' camera? I've asked them to interpret their camera policy, which seems a bit confusing around 'professional' - as I'm not a professional, but do have a camera that takes interchangeable lenses - although won't be taking any but one (50mm - so not large). Won't be taking any of the game, as I'll be too involved in it - but before and after and crowd scenes I do enjoy.

No response as yet though.
Same here, wont be taking any during game as too involved but as you say, before and after crowd scenes, which I too enjoy. I'll be taking my little point and shoot Fuji with fixed 35mm lens, whole thing fits in pocket.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Just 295 tickets left for todays window in case anyones waiting to get some - decent seats though and plenty in a row for people needing 2's/3's/4's if necessary

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here