Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Can't believe the moaning on here. I wanted this I wanted that blah blah blah.

If we win I really can't wait to hear the fallout when we get far less for the final.

brighton_dave

Apr 13, 2016
Any ideas how I can secure 3 guest tickets together if I can only buy 2 guest tickets in the next window?
Niece also has a season ticket and can get 2 tickets. Can I somehow use that in the same transaction? 👍

For those of you wanting to move your seats I'd happily buy 3 tickets from you at face value if you can then get better seats for yourself in this window.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Any ideas how I can secure 3 guest tickets together if I can only buy 2 guest tickets in the next window?
Niece also has a season ticket and can get 2 tickets. Can I somehow use that in the same transaction? 👍
If she is f and f just assign one ticket to her the others to you

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
That's not true though because when they first went on sale you could by anywhere in the Albion allocation of 34k.
Yes true, but I, like many others in Priority 1, purchased when 2 extras went on sale so I could buy for my kids. So I'm almost back row in 551, but had I waited until today (which I never would) I could get front row half way line. Those blocks I mentioned are the best in Wembley.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
For those so desperate to see the Albion there's nearly 290 tickets remaining to see us at Forest

Exactly ... and look what just popped through my letterbox :D

IMG_5028.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Exactly ... and look what just popped through my letterbox :D

View attachment 159643
Lower, oh why did you get it there? You could have got upper or a restricted one if you had waited until we sold out then more suddenly became available.

Anyway mine haven't arrived yet though I bought them before they were even available.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Can't believe the moaning on here. I wanted this I wanted that blah blah blah.

If we win I really can't wait to hear the fallout when we get far less for the final.
Totally agree

So many unknown names appear on NSC and are ‘angry’ because thy can’t get this or that!!

Well if we make it to the final as a STH with 350 + points I will just stand back and laugh!!

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Just to check before the poor guy who's got me the tickets has to attempt to call supporter services..... He's downloaded all the tickets to his phone & has forwarded me the screenshots rather than us all download from the email he should've forwarded, they're not going to get us into Wembley like that are they? 🤦‍♀️ :unsure:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here