Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Final call for people buying tickets this afternoon or tomorrow - get yourselves in block 542. Its a very good view (sat here for England game recently) plus being at an end it will get all the noise from the lively part of the lower tier (safe standing area) directly below plus loads of us in there are singers so will be a good atmosphere

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Managed to sort our group - need 1 person and 2 people to shift 1 seat along but sure they will 👍

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
992 left I make it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
1010 left excluding the lower tier disabled and PA seats still listed there.

There's always going to be some in shopping baskets that disappear then are back on again.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Managed to sort our group - need 1 person and 2 people to shift 1 seat along but sure they will 👍
Not being an ST this season, I've bought quite a few seats with 1 inbetween and not yet met the 'this is my designated seat I'm not moving' person. I'm sure they exist and my odds must be shortening on it happening eventually! :lolol:

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
So basically about a 1000 left which will probably all go this afternoon at 2pm or tomorrow morning at the latest
Looks like we have exactly the right number of fans to a/ fill our stadium regularly and to b/ fill our half of Wembley
Mr Bloom has clearly calculated everything with absolute precision :)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
So basically about a 1000 left which will probably all go this afternoon at 2pm or tomorrow morning at the latest
Looks like we have exactly the right number of fans to a/ fill our stadium regularly and to b/ fill our half of Wembley
Mr Bloom has clearly calculated everything with absolute precision :)

He didn't calculate me refusing to pay for myalbion membership or the fact I went to Canvey island in 1995 and bought cup final programme on ebay did he!!!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Legends the pair of you. Been on here a long time but not active for a good while. Nice to know NSC is still (mainly) the friendly and helpful place is used to be
No dramas - I have someone else who is a long standing NSCer message me now so someone else should get helped!

Despite the sometimes silly arguments and debates, it’s a good place is NSC 👍

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
No dramas - I have someone else who is a long standing NSCer message me now so someone else should get helped!

Despite the sometimes silly arguments and debates, it’s a good place is NSC 👍
That’s what makes NSC a good read…
Some idiots go to far and get banned but it can’t all be bad as I’ve been around since 2003!!

seagullbhafc

Aug 5, 2009
Long time lurker, any kind fans able to purchase an adult and a u21 ticket, stupidly didn’t renew A+ membership as the son cleared off to uni, then decided it wasn’t for. Both have purchase history for a few years

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
Hi all,

Another shameless beg here.

Credentials:
Long time lurker and daily reader (Account active since 2011).
Local - Born in the Royal Sussex. Went to Newman.
Ex season ticket holder during Championship and until 2 years ago (gave up when I had kids).
I have 2 tickets promised by a STH mate but he's priority 4 and not looking good that it'll get that far.

Would anyone like to follow Dazzer's extreme kindness a few messages up and help me out?

I know exactly what block/seats I'm after, very happy to bank transfer money in advance :)

Thanks a lot for any help.

Last edited:

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Are many fans going solo for this game, due to not having friends/family with the right points, or simply just because they normally go to games solo?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Are many fans going solo for this game, due to not having friends/family with the right points, or simply just because they normally go to games solo?
Bit of both……..junior works on Saturdays and Sundays so attendance is patchy, have others I travel with sometimes but often go solo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here