[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
3,893 remaining, so quite a slow take-up today.

It’s probably slow because all the MA+ members who bought their membership more than fourteen days ago (and who were told they were priority three) are not allowed to buy tickets in their window (must be a cock-up).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Here are some travel questions.

How will their lot be getting to the stadium? Picadilly to Euston, then Euston to Wembley central? The latter being only 21 minutes? Would seem like a better choice than taking the metropolitan line.

The reason I ask is one of my options is 'high speed' to St Pancras then metropolitan line to Wembley park. If I can do that without having to co-habit with northerners that would be great. And we can have some drinkies in peace.

The alternatives for me would be drive to Royal Vic (I used to live there and know some cheeky parking spots) and jubilee line it to Wembley park.

Or to drive round the m25 and park at Queensbury or Stanmore, which is what I did for the Citeh semi.

I would be grateful for advice. I'm not good with crowded noisy trains. Cheers.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Unfortunately it is the case. I‘m a member, have purchase history (hospitality for two at the Brentford game for example), but it won’t let me buy.
When did you buy membership and have you been able to contact the club to find out why you can't buy?

I can try pinging through an email if it is thought there might be a broad problem stopping people currently.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

How will their lot be getting to the stadium? Picadilly to Euston, then Euston to Wembley central? The latter being only 21 minutes? Would seem like a better choice than taking the metropolitan line.

The reason I ask is one of my options is 'high speed' to St Pancras then metropolitan line to Wembley park. If I can do that without having to co-habit with northerners that would be great. And we can have some drinkies in peace.

The alternatives for me would be drive to Royal Vic (I used to live there and know some cheeky parking spots) and jubilee line it to Wembley park.

Or to drive round the m25 and park at Queensbury or Stanmore, which is what I did for the Citeh semi.

We got a train from Marylebone to the stadium (after walking up from Victoria) for the City game and it was empty! I was most surprised, absolutely no queues at all. The pub round the corner was a civilised mix of Albion and City fans.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
If Plymouth can take 38,000 to their final on Sunday, doesn’t it suggest that up to a further 4,000 tickets may be released once the initial 34,000 have sold out?

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Unfortunately it is the case. I‘m a member, have purchase history (hospitality for two at the Brentford game for example), but it won’t let me buy.
I'm not doubting you, or being belligerent in an attempt to argue for what it's worth, but why? Purchase history obviously irrelevant in this case but if you have a valid MyAlbion+ membership, I can't find any reason why you wouldn't be able to buy a ticket now.

The ticket info clearly states that:
*2022/23 season ticket holders, 1901 Club members, and MyAlbion+ members are allocated ONE ticket per fan number and are subject to availability.
**Up to two extra tickets can be purchased per 2022/23 season ticket holder, 1901 Club member, and MyAlbion+ member fan number.

If you have a valid membership then I'd phone the club and get them to sort it out. You should be able to buy one.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

I'll be on the via Euston option as well - so listen out for one southern accent!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove

I have said previously that a really good option, if you are happy to drive, is to get somewhere on JustPark around Queenscourt/Clarendon Gardens. I paid £7 a couple of weeks ago, probably more expensive now.

You can get a bit of traffic on the way in, depends what time you set off and plan to get there, but it’s a really easy walk to the stadium and I have to say that the traffic on the way out is really good, I almost never get caught in a queue of any consequence (for England games).

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
If Plymouth can take 38,000 to their final on Sunday, doesn’t it suggest that up to a further 4,000 tickets may be released once the initial 34,000 have sold out?
No, it's not got anything to do with how many a team can take. Seeing as United have had to do this by ballot, I'd imagine they'd argue that they could sell out the whole of Wembley with little issue.

Basically, the FA Cup Semi Final has a higher demand in terms of corpos and sponsors than the Papa John's Pizza Trophy Final. That's where Wembley/The FA make a lot of their money and those tickets will not become suddenly available.

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
When did you buy membership and have you been able to contact the club to find out why you can't buy?

I can try pinging through an email if it is thought there might be a broad problem stopping people currently.
More than 14 days ago. Tried phoning, can’t get to talk to a person. sent email, also contacted 1901 who I paid a fortune to on Saturday. No answer. Now sitting on a plane so can’t do anything for a few hours.

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
I'm not doubting you, or being belligerent in an attempt to argue for what it's worth, but why? Purchase history obviously irrelevant in this case but if you have a valid MyAlbion+ membership, I can't find any reason why you wouldn't be able to buy a ticket now.

The ticket info clearly states that:
*2022/23 season ticket holders, 1901 Club members, and MyAlbion+ members are allocated ONE ticket per fan number and are subject to availability.
**Up to two extra tickets can be purchased per 2022/23 season ticket holder, 1901 Club member, and MyAlbion+ member fan number.

If you have a valid membership then I'd phone the club and get them to sort it out. You should be able to buy one.
I have a screen shot on my phone saying I am Priority 3, can buy from 9am (taken at 9:44).

But buy button greyed out.

Have phoned the club several times, can’t get to talk to a human.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I have a screen shot on my phone saying I am Priority 3, can buy from 9am (taken at 9:44).

But buy button greyed out.

Have phoned the club several times, can’t get to talk to a human.
I've emailed the club. I'll update when I get a response.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports