[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spoxops

Mar 29, 2023
I was priority 3, now it’s not showing any priority. Guess that explains why I couldn’t buy anything :(

I bought the membership 2 weeks ago today, just on the off chance. I try to go to a couple of games a season but hadn’t bought Albion+ before, oh well, I’ll try again later/tomorrow morning!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I was priority 3, now it’s not showing any priority. Guess that explains why I couldn’t buy anything :(

I bought the membership 2 weeks ago today, just on the off chance. I try to go to a couple of games a season but hadn’t bought Albion+ before, oh well, I’ll try again later/tomorrow morning!
I *think* that it may have been a 23/24 membership you may have purchased, rather than 22/23?

MarkMcGhee

Oct 19, 2022
I did the same, one day earlier. It said valid for rest of this season as well as next. My account shows that it is currently valid. But it doesn’t work.
Same boat- it was sold as sign up now for remainder of season and next season- no brainer, i got one for my kid in addition to the one i got at the start of the season. Could log in as him before today and was shown mesage ' you are in p3'. Now after a chat with the online help i'm being told that is a membership for next season and hes not eligible!

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
Same boat- it was sold as sign up now for remainder of season and next season- no brainer, i got one for my kid in addition to the one i got at the start of the season. Could log in as him before today and was shown mesage ' you are in p3'. Now after a chat with the online help i'm being told that is a membership for next season and hes not eligible!
It was clearly sold as next season AND the rest of this season.

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
Same here. I’m a ST priority three but waited for my Myalbion+ priority three friend’s window. He was written to telling him he’s MA+ priority three and joined MA+ more than fourteen days again. So I tried to get the two of us tickets this morning (lowest common demonitor of his and my priority), but it wouldn’t let me buy one for him. So I panicked and bought one for me. So now I’m in the position where I have a ticket worse than I could have got at my priority window, he’s not got a ticket at all, and even if he does (somehow) we’ll be sitting apart. Not impressed.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Not only that, but Guests will get the chance from tomorrow but we don't get any chance at all.
Those who have purchase history and have recently even bought a membership being behind random mates of STH is ludicrous tbf; I’m also having to be reliant on a good samaritan!

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Those who have purchase history and have recently even bought a membership being behind random mates of STH is ludicrous tbf; I’m also having to be reliant on a good samaritan!
This isn't the case though? All members got priority over STH guests. And we only ever do Purchase History for away games (for obvious reasons).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports