Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Just had a look at the odds for the semi-final, which are essentially evens.

Slightly tempted to put half the cost I will spend on going to the final on us winning...

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Just had a look at the odds for the semi-final, which are essentially evens.

Slightly tempted to put half the cost I will spend on going to the final on us winning...
I threw money away with that plan at the last semi. Though, back then, I only had to bet a tenner to see a return that would have paid for the revisit had we won.*

* - Spoiler - We didn't.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Nah - priority 3 will be new members with very few LPs (but spend a fortune in the club shop on Mitoma shirts). Whether anyone had a ST previously won't have any bearing
I know previous season tickets won't have a bearing but I was describing myself, as everybody keeps assuming priority 3 members only joined when Mitoma did. As stated above it's about how many consecutive seasons you have been a member. I skipped last year's membership because I missed the renewal price :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Thats me - just one game this season, just 2 or 3 last year and turns out I was MyAlbion+ Priority 1 - so guess its on length of membership?
I assume so - I was Priority 1 but, for various fairly obvious reasons, I haven't been to a game since 2019.

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
I have a 156 myalbion + points but find myself in myalbion priority 3 tommorow.. seems quite a high amount of points was needed to be in priority group 2. Was a season ticket holder since for 7 years and only gave it up last season. Does anyone have a rough idea how many points were needed for my Albion priority 1 & 2?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Good luck those still in need of tickets. Looks hopeful there will be some left over but may be a bit of a scramble.

Definitely log in on multiple devices. I used two phones and a laptop, logged into all at the same time, was 2300 odd in the queue on one phone and the laptop and 300 odd on the other phone; seems its randomly assigned.

I'm up fairly close to the front in 529 with the boy, pretty happy with that.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Just 26 tickets left in the bottom tier at Wembley.

Middle tier sold out.

5,894 in the top tier.

With 5,920 to sell (I'm sure the club have held some back in addition) I think it'll be a sell out by Wednesday.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I have a 156 myalbion + points but find myself in myalbion priority 3 tommorow.. seems quite a high amount of points was needed to be in priority group 2. Was a season ticket holder since for 7 years and only gave it up last season. Does anyone have a rough idea how many points were needed for my Albion priority 1 & 2?

That doesn't seem right, I know a couple of people who were in priority two and have only had their memberships for two seasons and can't have been to more than 3 or 4 games.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Its how many consecutive years you've been a MyAlbion+ member. Seems unfortunate that if you transfer directly from being a STH to a MyAlbion+ member you don't get that length of service included.

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
I have 146, for Priority 1?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I have 159 and was priority 1. I've had my membership for four years, same as my wife, pretty sure we've been to the same number of games (6 home games) this season, yet she was priority 2. Odd.

Sep 27, 2011
Bodmin, Cornwall
I have 136 and was in MyAlbion priority 2 this afternoon. I have been a member for 4 years though so that might be the reason for that.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
No. I'd assume Priority 3 is made up of people who only go a few times a season due to work, bills and kids but also had season tickets at the Goldstone, Withdean and The Amex when life was easier.

Also. I think it would have been quite easy to predict the demand when you have the numbers for season ticket holders and members sitting in front of you.
I believe Albion+ works the same way as season ticket loyalty points in that each consecutive renewal you get more points, regardless of how many games you attend. You obvious get bonus points for attending games in the same way.

New found hype fans I guess will be in A+3 which is probably those who have purchased membership for their first season

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Its how many consecutive years you've been a MyAlbion+ member. Seems unfortunate that if you transfer directly from being a STH to a MyAlbion+ member you don't get that length of service included.
Mate of mine has been a season ticket holder for many years but gave it up this season been to a few home games this season and was in MyAlbion+ P1 so I assume it does transfer.

tigerbeesteve

tigerbeesteve
Jan 18, 2010
Bristol
I have 146, for Priority 1?
I have 215 points and am in Albion+ Priority 1.

I have been an Albion+ member for several consecutive years now though

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Is tomorrow the day the Mitoma members- i.e. those who have a membership but only been once - go on sale?

What i would say looking at the numbers sold is fair bloody play to Barbs and whoever at the club came up with the tiers and judged demand, seems to have been about bang on. And with quite a few ST guest hopefuls likely to miss out I imagine next years membership numbers will be boosted further
I've been an Albion fan all my life, had a 3 year break from MyAlbion over Covid and having a daughter, renewed this season and now Priority 3. But you're not wrong - I will be up against the Mitoma fans tomorrow morning. Annoying, but don't think the club could have done anything differently.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My son is 5, and just not into it enough yet/doesn't have the attention span.

I hope in years to come he doesn't wish I'd taken him.
Do you take him to many games in the season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here