Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Well I got a ticket but sadly no prospect of my daughter joining me. I can't wait 9 days for the chance to buy an extra seat at the rate they're going.

Bad Dad. :(

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
historically for these type of games we race to 29/30k then the last lot dribble out.

Be interesting if that has changed.

Still no need to panic for those still waiting

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Looks like going to be 5k or so left going into tomorrow, and probably 3k going to first group of STH guests. I'd be suprised if it goes much further than that tbh. I'm suprised it's sold so quickly and thought would go right into the lowest guest groups.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I would guesstimate there will be circa 3000 left for STH P1 to pick from on Wednesday AM
Is tomorrow the day the Mitoma members- i.e. those who have a membership but only been once - go on sale?

What i would say looking at the numbers sold is fair bloody play to Barbs and whoever at the club came up with the tiers and judged demand, seems to have been about bang on. And with quite a few ST guest hopefuls likely to miss out I imagine next years membership numbers will be boosted further

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Is tomorrow the day the Mitoma members- i.e. those who have a membership but only been once - go on sale?

What i would say looking at the numbers sold is fair bloody play to Barbs and whoever at the club came up with the tiers and judged demand, seems to have been about bang on. And with quite a few ST guest hopefuls likely to miss out I imagine next years membership numbers will be boosted further
No. I'd assume Priority 3 is made up of people who only go a few times a season due to work, bills and kids but also had season tickets at the Goldstone, Withdean and The Amex when life was easier.

Also. I think it would have been quite easy to predict the demand when you have the numbers for season ticket holders and members sitting in front of you.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I have kept my promise to take my daughters to see the Albion at Wembley, 3 tickets.
My son is 5, and just not into it enough yet/doesn't have the attention span.

I hope in years to come he doesn't wish I'd taken him.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
No. I'd assume Priority 3 is made up of people who only go a few times a season due to work, bills and kids but also had season tickets at the Goldstone, Withdean and The Amex when life was easier.

Also. I think it would have been quite easy to predict the demand when you have the numbers for season ticket holders and members sitting in front of you.
Thats me - just one game this season, just 2 or 3 last year and turns out I was MyAlbion+ Priority 1 - so guess its on length of membership?

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Any idea on how the United end is selling? Hopefully better than the City end in 2019, looking back at photos and there were so many empty blocks!

They do a ballot as their demand always outstrips supply. I think you can safely assume they'll sell their end out...

Also, there'll probably be a much higher corporate uptake compared with the City game. It should be a much better occasion with far fewer empty seats.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
So I gave in and bought my two, and hope I get another single nearby on the MyAlbion+ guest tiers so I don't have to sort out childcare for daughter number 2, and I don't have to endure the rants of anger that she won't be coming.................. :p

Of course if any STH's have a guest ticket allowance they won't be using, I'll be very very nice to you and promise not to start any more stupid threads when drunk........ :whistle:

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I'm nervously waiting to the STH P2 + Guests as I want to take my daughter, really hoping we can get 4 tickets come wednesday 2pm...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Nah - priority 3 will be new members with very few LPs (but spend a fortune in the club shop on Mitoma shirts). Whether anyone had a ST previously won't have any bearing

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Thats me - just one game this season, just 2 or 3 last year and turns out I was MyAlbion+ Priority 1 - so guess its on length of membership?
It is length of consecutive years of A+ membership that earns points, then accumulation of points for games attended.

é.g. if you had 6years membership but hadn't attended a game in years, you would still have been in Priority window 1
https://tickets.brightonandhovealbion.com/usercontent/documents/pdf/2223/LoyaltyPoints.pdf

Bryanw42

Nov 8, 2021
Epsom
My son is 5, and just not into it enough yet/doesn't have the attention span.

I hope in years to come he doesn't wish I'd taken him.
Keep at it. It's taken about 7 games to get my 5yr old watching the whole game, after a fair few matches of repeatedly being asked "how long left". For some reason getting his eyebrows singed by the cheap pyrotechnics at Wolves was the turning point. Without wanting to sound smug I'm delighted that the three of my boys that are going with me (126) are going to fully appreciate it. Happy days.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here