[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I’m thinking their wont be the gaps seen at our last SFView attachment 159050
There might be.

Those seats are Club Wembley/debenture holder seats, and not sold to the clubs, so it relies on those people either bothering to come or finding someone who will.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
There might be.

Those seats are Club Wembley/debenture holder seats, and not sold to the clubs, so it relies on those people either bothering to come or finding someone who will.
Aye …more Utd supporters throughout the country than City? (Hence moved on) That’s my thinking ….maybe I’m being too optimistic as its a SF as against the actual Final

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Don't agree - ST guests are generally going to be the glory-hunting 'one game every few years' lot (like Mrs D who even thought about it for a second, and she hates football) - at least the A+ members have some sort of ongoing commitment
Really? What commitment does My Albion+ prove?
I thought My Albion + was more or less essential to get a ticket for Category A games.
Aren't they the one game a season glory hunters?

I could be mistaken.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Have you got your screen turned sideways? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I accept I must have got it wrong, but Bozza's post #829 listed the tickets available on Wednesday at 2.30pm.
Blocks 124, 125, 142, 143 (all near the half-way line) had 13, 302, 8 and 2 seats available, respectively.
Meanwhile, behind the goal, blocks 132 - 135 had 660, 473, 344 and 726 seats available.

I didn't check the closer detail, but it looked like the ones near the halfway line were going quicker.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I thought My Albion + was more or less essential to get a ticket for Category A games.

I could be mistaken.
It allows me to have a chance of four seats together when I bring the kids to the match, living in Wales and having season tickets doesn’t work for us but having a jump on the tickets going to purchase history is useful when we want to sit together.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

I could be mistaken.
Well no, not in my eldest's case. He's away at uni but each holiday tries to get to as many games as possible at the Amex. The My Albion plus membership has been great as he's often able to sit near our by our group in WSU. Prior to this he'd been a season ticket holder for all the Amex years. I'm sure there are many other genuine fans in this position.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I’m thinking their wont be the gaps seen at our last SFView attachment 159050
Maybe not. Those gaps are down to club wembley ticket holders, or whatever they call it, not turning up. Might be more interest from the neutral perspective in watching us now we've broken into the top 10 league wise, and United certainly have more support than City (even in London you're never far away from one of the glory hunters)...

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Maybe not. Those gaps are down to club wembley ticket holders, or whatever they call it, not turning up. Might be more interest from the neutral perspective in watching us now we've broken into the top 10 league wise, and United certainly have more support than City (even in London you're never far away from one of the glory hunters)...
Will be full of our Japanese friends I suspect 👍

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Have bought tickets for myself and sons(all priority three), but if they hadn`t been as keen would have been happy to keep the money and watch game in warm and comfort of my living room. I would guess at least 15% of season ticket holders/1901 members don`t go. I am certain that every Brighton supporter who wants to go will get a ticket.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023

I could be mistaken.
For the ManU prem match you need albion+ and 50 points to have a decent chance of getting tickets, although I don't know if they got down to albion+ without 50 points

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Well no, not in my eldest's case. He's away at uni but each holiday tries to get to as many games as possible at the Amex. The My Albion plus membership has been great as he's often able to sit near our by our group in WSU. Prior to this he'd been a season ticket holder for all the Amex years. I'm sure there are many other genuine fans in this position.
I don't doubt that, but equally there will be guests who gave up their season ticket this season and haven't been to a game this season.
Which Priority window was your son in? My mate who gave up his season ticket last season is in the My Albion+ tier 1 window.

My Albion+ tier 3 will have the highest percentage of fans without previous purchase history.
I've been taking my dad to a couple of games a season around his birthday, since we got the Amex.

The club have to do something, and this is as fair a sit can be.
Just feel the loyalty tiers are heavily stacked to current STH/Membership - over longstanding attendance.

But I'll suck it up and get the best tickets I can on Wednesday.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't doubt that, but equally there will be guests who gave up their season ticket this season and haven't been to a game this season.
Which Priority window was your son in? My mate who gave up his season ticket last season is in the My Albion+ tier 1 window.

My Albion+ tier 3 will have the highest percentage of fans without previous purchase history.
I've been taking my dad to a couple of games a season around his birthday, since we got the Amex.

The club have to do something, and this is as fair a sit can be.
Just feel the loyalty tiers are heavily stacked to current STH/Membership - over longstanding attendance.

But I'll suck it up and get the best tickets I can on Wednesday.
My son is in priority 1 for My Albion. I guess that's as he's been to a lot of league and cup games.

kennyb

May 23, 2004
Got our ticket in Middle tier never been to Wembley, the majority of friends and family in upper tier.

Anyone know if you can meet up with them at HT or are there seperate access to catering areas

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here