Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
Feels like this has been the biggest queue by far, should see quite a few going - still loads left for monday though!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would be useful if you could see what tickets were available before you were eligible to buy - that way, shortly before your window opened, you could plan where you'd like to sit, so you could be quick once you get it. I guess it's not a big deal for most people who just grab a few seats in a line, but when you're organising a disabled space it makes a difference.

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
It would be useful if you could see what tickets were available before you were eligible to buy - that way, shortly before your window opened, you could plan where you'd like to sit, so you could be quick once you get it. I guess it's not a big deal for most people who just grab a few seats in a line, but when you're organising a disabled space it makes a difference.
Would also help to taper the disappointment of logging in and seeing not one of the blocks you wanted has space

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Wondering if I should have got a 3rd and 4th choice seat option from others before this morning.... was queuing at 8.30 and still 1200 in the queue!
It doesn't matter if you queued at 8 or 8.59 - once it's 9.00 you get a random place in the queue.

I wrote out several preferences, with the idea being that I'd just select the first one available.

Simonf93

Apr 25, 2012
all done at 9:03…. 10 of us in a row block 130…. good view from looking on aviewfrommyseat

Attachments

• 9B71C4F0-7FD9-4047-810E-5A75D560306C.png
    9B71C4F0-7FD9-4047-810E-5A75D560306C.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 50

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Would also help to taper the disappointment of logging in and seeing not one of the blocks you wanted has space
Yep.

It's understandable that Priority 1 people grab the best seats, but if you've got an idea of what's left you can work out what's best for you - instead, you suddenly get in, find half the seats have gone and start panicking - oh shit do I want the furthest behind the goal, lower tier, or by the corner flag at up in the gods? So you just grab anything before they go too.

The good news for NSC users is that people have been posting how many seats are left in each block, so you get a fair idea.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
This one I think was always going to be the biggest queue as STH's who were looking to sit together will have had to wait for the lowest STH priority windows for all to sit together. I was P1 and daughter P4 so had to wait till today. Did think of getting mine in prime position then getting hers to be up in the Gods right in the corner :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Wondering if I should have got a 3rd and 4th choice seat option from others before this morning.... was queuing at 8.30 and still 1200 in the queue!
It’s a national ticket website, not solely for Brighton’s use. The queue goes down very quickly.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
front row 551. not sure why anyone isn't keen on that area.
Look like very nice seats to me, I'd have been happy with those. But we weren't able to book them (no ambulant disabled spaces).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Imagine going to a gig in Bournemouth last night, getting home at 1 and starting on the red wine.

Imagine not setting an alarm.

Imagine being the designated ticket buyer at 9am today.

Imagine waking up at 8:58am.

That's been my morning thus far.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This one I think was always going to be the biggest queue as STH's who were looking to sit together will have had to wait for the lowest STH priority windows for all to sit together. I was P1 and daughter P4 so had to wait till today. Did think of getting mine in prime position then getting hers to be up in the Gods right in the corner :)
Are you going to share a lift to the ground with Man U fans?

Mr Phil

Nov 29, 2022
2 seats in block 531, cheap seats but still view looks good, Wembley must just be good view all round?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It’s a national ticket website, not solely for Brighton’s use. The queue goes down very quickly.
That doesn't make sense - who else would be using it with specific times that match the release of our priority? Surely you should be in a queue for this specific game.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Imagine going to a gig in Bournemouth last night, getting home at 1 and starting on the red wine.

Imagine not setting an alarm.

Imagine being the designated ticket buyer at 9am today.

Imagine waking up at 8:58am.

That's been my morning thus far.
Unfriend, block

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here