Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Man Utd wanted the roof closed, Paul Barber objected to the idea of any sort of lid on principle
Hmmm.... maybe Paul Barber objected because Wembley doesn't have a roof?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Sorting that would probably cause a week or so delay. Is there anything this man can’t do?

Is Jack Straw going to post the photos of the work?

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I heard that the middle tier is going to be reserved exclusively for those with OBEs, and that needed to be confirmed before plans for where to shove the other 34,000 could be agreed.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
From the clubs website...

We expect to receive confirmation from the Football Association of the date and time of our FA Cup semi-final later today.

As soon as we receive that confirmation, we will advise supporters. We would expect to go on sale with tickets, very soon after the announcement to the season-ticket holder priority window one.

The earliest we would envisage being on sale, subject to receiving confirmation from The FA, would be 2pm today.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
From the clubs website...

We expect to receive confirmation from the Football Association of the date and time of our FA Cup semi-final later today.

As soon as we receive that confirmation, we will advise supporters. We would expect to go on sale with tickets, very soon after the announcement to the season-ticket holder priority window one.

The earliest we would envisage being on sale, subject to receiving confirmation from The FA, would be 2pm today.
Wicked! I just hope the game is exciting as the build up to get information about the time that we can queue to get a ticket.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
200w.gif

Nearly time folks

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Quicky.

Trying to mobilise with multiple people.

Can you walk round the whole of the Brighton end in the 500 blocks ? From euros I seem to remember that's possible

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Quicky.

Trying to mobilise with multiple people.

Can you walk round the whole of the Brighton end in the 500 blocks ? From euros I seem to remember that's possible
From my experience and memory you can walk freely around each tier, so yes the 500 Blocks should be free to walk around, but you can't walk between levels.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here