Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Semi-Final v Man Utd - 4:30pm, Sunday 23rd April

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Weather predicted to be 19c and bright sunshine that weekend. Be very glad we are not at the other end of the stadium being blinded by the sun.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Question, if one of our players is sent off on Saturday will they be suspended for the semi? What about yellows?

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It’s still there, ambulant disabled only - but you have to also buy a personal assistant seat to qualify for purchase. Not sure how that’s going to work as there are no other seats.
Really?? I didn't think ambulant disabled needed assistants.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Man Utd are reliant on Rashford and Casemiro. I wish Casemiro was out - our midfield would be stronger than theirs without him.

Even if Rashford is back there's a fair chance he won't be 100%. Without him they don't have a reliable source of goals.

Should be a decent game whatever, if Refs/VAR don't f*** it up.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Weather predicted to be 19c and bright sunshine that weekend. Be very glad we are not at the other end of the stadium being blinded by the sun.
Is the part behind the goal likely to be in shade then? It makes a huge difference to me being a baldy. :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Any clues on when extra tix might be released? I NEED, WANT, DEMAND four tix together for family members :angry:

guyrB

Apr 5, 2023
Hi, from Oxford area and get to about 3 home games a season, have had memberships but only fan number and purchase history ATM , great if more tickets become available for the semi someone kind might be able to get me a couple of tickets together ( I know they are like gold dust ), I know it is a very long shot but would be appreciated 🙏🏾🙏🏾UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here