Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Fourth Round

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Have we sorted secondary ticketing issues like the other Albion according to this report failed miserably in? Is this more an FA problem or society?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Wrexham take the lead at Blackburn.

Andy Moran in the starting line-up for Rovers with Yasin Ayari on the bench.

Former Seagull Jordan Davies on the bench for Wrexham.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No one seems to like Wrexham on social media.

They were once very much like us and they spent 12 years in non league. We fairly much had a love in with them when they came here.

Yes, they've become US media darlings and are overfunded for where they are competing but you could argue that Bloom and Barber have made us the definitive 'well run club' and in the media very often too.

I'm not gonna lie, I quite like their story.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
No one seems to like Wrexham on social media.

They were once very much like us and they spent 12 years in non league. We fairly much had a love in with them when they came here.

Yes, they've become US media darlings and are overfunded for where they are competing but you could argue that Bloom and Barber have made us the definitive 'well run club' and in the media very often too.

I'm not gonna lie, I quite like their story.
I agree. I think Reynolds and McElhenney get it, as much as any foreign owner could get it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Our dream of a visit to Ewood in the sixth round remains alive!
I've always had a good time at Ewood for some reason.

@Eeyore were you with us for the last away of the season that ended in having a half in every pub between Mill Hill and Ewood, their lads watching the game in the away end with us and a water balloon fight on the way home?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I've always had a good time at Ewood for some reason.

@Eeyore were you with us for the last away of the season that ended in having a half in every pub between Mill Hill and Ewood, their lads watching the game in the away end with us and a water balloon fight on the way home?
Opposite to you mate.

I only went there once. For a 1-0 defeat in November 1991. Darwin Beer Festival prior to the match. No cider.

Awful game and heavily delayed train coming back. I had a thumping headache and one of the Brighton fans decided to smash up some tables so the BTP were called in action at Euston.

Taxi bought us all the way back from Victoria as the last train had been missed due to the delay.

Arrived home feeling no better in the pouring rain sometime after 2am. Worst away match... ever.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
If I were Blackburn I’d be getting at this keeper as much as possible - could be 6-7 this one.
Only problem is Szmodics has just drawn level with Joao Pedro as competition top scorer.

Sub keeper please Parkinson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here