Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup Fourth Round

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I agree. I think Reynolds and McElhenney get it, as much as any foreign owner could get it.

Agree. I like their story too. The hate on social media is just jealousy imo. Any of those fans in the same situation would be loving it if they were a wrexham fan. Very very different to dodgy Saudi oil money etc

7k there tonight which is great but to be fair it is just up the road really - not quite as amazing as some are making of it

It’s inevitable that the main moneybags club in any league is going to get criticised by other fans at that level

mile oak

May 21, 2023
Agree. I like their story too. The hate on social media is just jealousy imo. Any of those fans in the same situation would be loving it if they were a wrexham fan. Very very different to dodgy Saudi oil money etc

7k there tonight which is great but to be fair it is just up the road really - not quite as amazing as some are making of it
Shame the sh1thouse of Wrex5cum didnt empty so more couldve seen them get thrashed.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Extra time. Pissing down, howling wind, Leeds wasting chances like a coked up Neal Maupay.

PAFC couldn’t, could they? COME ON PLYMOUTH.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Booooo!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here