Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round ticket sales

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You can definitely have more than one ticket in a single wallet on the same phone and hand it over, I've done it a few times.
Had 4 tickets on my phone for Sunday and passed the phone back over the turnstiles several times to get us all in!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Brighton thwart ticket Scam

Brighton blocked 150 mostly Liverpool fans from gaining entry to the home section of the Amex Stadium for last weekend’s FA Cup fourth round tie after the Premier League club uncovered a scam involving ticket touts.
They discovered touts had set up multiple fake accounts to buy tickets for the game from the club and before re-selling them for up to £250.
Once the club realised what was happening, they blocked the tickets, so the people holding them were unable to get into the stadium to watch the game, which Brighton won 2-1.
“It's an absolutely shameless exploitation of football fans,” said Brighton’s head of supporter services Jenny Gower. “Those who have fallen victim to this scam should contact their banks or credit card company to recover their funds.
“We understand that there are fans who are desperate to see their team but they were being charged up to £250 for tickets, which were essentially worthless.”

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Had 4 tickets on my phone for Sunday and passed the phone back over the turnstiles several times to get us all in!
Yes I use the scan and send in method with my group - like some school teacher and then I do mine last and I go - simples 😀

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Yes I use the scan and send in method with my group - like some school teacher and then I do mine last and I go - simples 😀
That's how I do it, but I've always got the kids tickets on my phone and it's just easier getting them in first rather than having to hand the phone back to them. Doesn't take any time at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here