Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] FA Cup 4th round ticket sales

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Currently 13,550 available.

Although that number won't include 1901 areas and with away supporters being entitled to roughly 4,800, it's possibly a bit early to gauge how popular this will be.

There's now availability in all other areas of the ground, with a free for all to season ticket holders.

Are people mostly waiting for tomorrow (MyAlbion+) or Wednesday (ST guests)?

I don't think the winner of tomorrow's replay will be a decision maker for people, unless they are a general half and half scarfer.

Or are people not so fussed with it being an early round tie against fellow PL apponents, with ITV coverage?

Hopefully we'll see an increase over the coming days, especially on the back of one of the club’s greatest ever performances.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I'm waiting till Wednesday. It would be a disgrace if we didn't sell this out

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It’s very cheap. I would be disappointed if we don’t sell out. We are incredible, everyone should want to see us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got mine earlier and was amazed how many ST seats were left unsold. Really hoping people aren’t waiting to see who we play - and hope it’s Wolves as think we’d have more chance beating them.

PS - I personally don’t think it’ll sell out at all (let’s not forget where we’ve come from) regardless of opposition and wouldn’t say £25 is ‘cheap’ either but that’s just my opinion.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It’s very cheap. I would be disappointed if we don’t sell out. We are incredible, everyone should want to see us.
Very cheap is a fiver or tenner at most no?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was 50/50 about going but seeing Saturdays game, decided against it for a few reasons

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was 50/50 about going but seeing Saturdays game, decided against it for a few reasons
‘Please ask me why Saturdays excellent win would put me off going to watch my excellent team again’ 😂😉

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure whether it’ll sell out or not, but suspect the ST and A+ guest tickets, with 2 per member available, will fly off the shelves when available (will be loads more Southern Scousers in the home end as a result too probably). Interesting to see how the larger away allocation sells.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not sure whether it’ll sell out or not, but suspect the ST and A+ guest tickets, with 2 per member available, will fly off the shelves when available (will be loads more Southern Scousers in the home end as a result too probably). Interesting to see how the larger away allocation sells.
They've not actually beaten Wolves yet. Did you watch them on Saturday? :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
if it’s Wolves I reckon they’ll take 2.5-3k and we’ll ‘sell’ 15k incl pretend 1901 so about 18k pretendance. Just a guess.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Got mine earlier and was amazed how many ST seats were left unsold. Really hoping people aren’t waiting to see who we play - and hope it’s Wolves as think we’d have more chance beating them.

PS - I personally don’t think it’ll sell out at all (let’s not forget where we’ve come from) regardless of opposition and wouldn’t say £25 is ‘cheap’ either but that’s just my opinion.
We have got our ST seats for this match, I have tried various parts of the stadium for other cup matches but pleased we have our normal seats for this.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Waited until today purely to have a change of scenery from my usual seat……..like doing this for cup games but so many bloody away draws !
Same. got ours in the ESU for the first time row 2 on the halfway line. Normally WSU halfway-ish

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here