Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] FA Cup 3rd Round Ties

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Thought I would start a thread just in case anyone is interested?

Home wins in all cases in my opinion.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
Wolves may get through. They are reasonably placed in the League and don’t play again until they come to us on the 22nd so will put out a full strength team I would think ( though have lost a couple of players to the Africa and Asia cups)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Why are there 3 games tonight but only the Spurs game is televised ?

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Wolves may get through. They are reasonably placed in the League and don’t play again until they come to us on the 22nd so will put out a full strength team I would think ( though have lost a couple of players to the Africa and Asia cups)
Ditto us

Jimmy Grimble

Gomes suspended against us. He’s their star man. Caicedo like.
That’s a bonus. He’d been in really good form. Hwang will be at the Asia Cup too.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Same ref for Spurs game as we had v West Ham. Thought he was very good

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Had three VAR checks for nothing tackles in this spurs game, why are they refereeing the game so much all of a sudden? Any tackle if freeze framed can look ugly, I hate what football is becoming.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Had three VAR checks for nothing tackles in this spurs game, why are they refereeing the game so much all of a sudden? Any tackle if freeze framed can look ugly, I hate what football is becoming.
And yet the match is none the worse for it

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
And yet the match is none the worse for it
Can’t be much worse, this game is painfully shit.

Tell that to all the players who are picking up injuries, all this stopping and starting unnecessarily is no doubt playing part in that, aside from that the rhythm of games is definitely affected by the over analysis of the VAR, especially when there is absolutely no need, there’s not been a bad tackle in this game yet wr have to have the referee pausing the game becaus there might be a still photo that shows someone’s stud is slightly above the level of the grass

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here