Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "F*** OFF DE ZERBI, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

Did you shout: "F*** OFF DE ZERBI, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can’t fault the effort tonight from any of the players. Don’t get what people expect. Let alone the huge gulf in squad cost and wages, the attached kind of gave a clue how it would go no?
5c565c1a-bfde-4594-b047-75efc6e217fb.jpeg

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Why is no one talking about fodens horrible dive the cheating ****? Or the linesman who didn’t see the ball go out and put his flag out for adringa twice when it wasn’t offside?
Also, towards the end of the first half, Foden clearly offside, but the linesman lets the play continue (no doubt in the hope that Foden scores) then flags for offside when the break peters out. Second half, as soon as he believes a Brighton player his flag goes up immediately.

Now if this was Nottingham Forest, no doubt they would be issuing another club statement on the quality of the officials.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can’t fault the effort tonight from any of the players. Don’t get what people expect. Let alone the huge gulf in squad cost and wages, the attached kind of gave a clue how it would go no?View attachment 181286
Wasn’t Enciso on the bench ?

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Also, towards the end of the first half, Foden clearly offside, but the linesman lets the play continue (no doubt in the hope that Foden scores) then flags for offside when the break peters out. Second half, as soon as he believes a Brighton player his flag goes up immediately.

Now if this was Nottingham Forest, no doubt they would be issuing another club statement on the quality of the officials.

This, he put his flag up before Adingra even got near the ball

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Wasn’t Enciso on the bench ?
Probably yes. This was pre game injuries. And as he didn’t feature I don’t think the list is wrong either?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

This, he put his flag up before Adingra even got near the ball

Yep. Happened 3 times to us I think - it was as clear a big six bias as you’ll see. Embarrassingly one sided officiating.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
No but I did give Foden double Vs and called him an effin prick when he did his shooter celebration. The tosser.
I’d give anything to have Foden’s talent but then I’d probably give it all away again if the trade off meant having to go through life looking like Zammo off Grange Hill.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
I’d give anything to have Foden’s talent but then I’d probably give it all away again if the trade off meant having to go through life looking like Zammo off Grange Hill.
When I see the vids of his mum on twitter, It reminds me of the old adage that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Would be nicking stuff out your garage if he wasn't good at football.

Swimboy64

Oct 19, 2022
Pride , passion , effort like Everton last night. And a manager who can organise a team instead of participating in a personal w@nk off with pep.
At last the truth Dwayne
Stop blaming the injuries and the f***ing poor officials and start looking inwards where is the pride,the passion and grit get in their faces have a f***ing go at them.Instead we see some weird starting line up which saw llanana with his arms in the air when Edeson had the ball directing the traffic. It was some sort of stand off them sort of approach that suited them lovely
I said to the bloke in front of me at half time we should have got right at them and had a go,”they would tear us apart if we did that”was the response,oh yeah that was silly of me!!!!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
When I see the vids of his mum on twitter, It reminds me of the old adage that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Would be nicking stuff out your garage if he wasn't good at football.
See also: Anthony Gordon

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Anyone with 2 first names, in their full name is always a wroungun. I've got no stats to prove this point but I equally know i am right.
I was told the similar by one I knew when we were younger. She said you can't trust someone with two first names. She had two first names. It was quite the paradox. True story.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here