[Albion] "F*** OFF DE ZERBI, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

Did you shout: "F*** OFF DE ZERBI, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Can’t fault the effort tonight from any of the players. Don’t get what people expect. Let alone the huge gulf in squad cost and wages, the attached kind of gave a clue how it would go no?View attachment 181286
But the NSC narrative is to:
1. Blame the manager
2. blame Jason Steele

I suggest you get on the NSC binary train as posting factual stuff about injuries is just isolating you from the pile on.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
He'd be the first player I've ever known to do such a thing. 'Sorry, old thing. I slipped. Don't give the free kick. It gives us an unfair advantage' :ROFLMAO:
I remember Robbie Fowler going headlong over a keeper and telling the ref "he didn't touch me", so the disgusting scumbag wouldn't have been the first to show some honesty. Also, he appealed for a penalty with his arms in the air.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Incredible entitlement from whoever did it, considering how much worse yesterday’s starting side was than last season.

This European season should be an eye opener club wide, including RDZ.
Hmmmmm, the problem is that wasn't the best starting side available to RDZ.

Swegulls

Aug 29, 2023
Stockholm
They came from games against Real Madrid and Chelsea and have one injured player. I don't know how they do it but it's quite impressive.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
None of the options work for me. Don’t mind if he stays or goes but leaning towards it might be best for both parties if he goes.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Man City were better than us but, if the officials had shown one iota of fairness, we could have had:-
1. No goal from the Foden slip
2. A penalty for the Ake handball
3. A penalty for the foul on Gross
4. A penalty for the foul on Pedro
5. No goal due Walker sliding into Steele

Even ignoring the 2 incorrect offside decisions against Adingra that's a shocking indictment of the officials. We could have won 3-2 with less than 40% possession and a Pedro hattrick.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
But the NSC narrative is to:
1. Blame the manager
2. blame Jason Steele

I suggest you get on the NSC binary train as posting factual stuff about injuries is just isolating you from the pile on.
When you look at that list and add the mid season injuries (fati injured just when getting into form, enciso, mitoma and adingra, webster, pedro, lallana all missing large chunks and the Dunk being a walking casualty) it's a wonder we were even talking of europe until last night.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Foden clearly slipped on the replays in fairness. Didn’t appeal for a foul either. It wasn’t a dive it was just an inept refereeing decision
I believe he has confirmed he slipped.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Hmmmmm, the problem is that wasn't the best starting side available to RDZ.
On the face of it, yes. But he also sees who is out of form, can’t manage 90 mins etc.

Doesn’t take away from the fact that anyone expecting us to beat City is entitled.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Anyone with 2 first names, in their full name is always a wroungun. I've got no stats to prove this point but I equally know i am right.

Equally a teacher I know always dreads having a pupil with a surname as a first name as they’re guaranteed to be trouble.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Interesting read in the Argus today about how RDZ has total faith in how we play and that it’s basically a very steep learning curve at the moment, which will bear fruit next season. He does keep saying “we” but he also seems to regularly add the “with or without me” next season to his interviews these days. Odd and totally unnecessary imo, can’t help feeling that he would like to leave for a club better able/willing to fund his type of players.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The referee was completely inept. Foden slipped, Groß shirt and arm were pulled back and Pedro has his foot trodden on, but nothing from Gillet, who might as well been wearing a City shirt.
My colleague (a city fan sitting quietly I am sure in the East last night) just said to me 'the ref was definitely a city fan'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here