Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Derailing a thread? haha
All I did was comment on the fact that the OP is enjoying a look at me moment, by starting a second thread on a subject... a subject he was commenting on, in the first and ongoing thread. The reaction is pretty funny.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Derailing a thread? haha
All I did was comment on the fact that the OP is enjoying a look at me moment, by starting a second thread on a subject... a subject he was commenting on, in the first and ongoing thread. The reaction is pretty funny.

Someone else on this thread is threatening Mustafa with a voting poll, to see whether he's pushing the extremist views of ISIS!

The mods are fine with that though. ( just don't mention you're left wing)

Time we started treating Mustafa's comments and opinions for what they are......

Either he is a misguided apologist for, or more likely in my opinion, a supporter of radical Islam.

Should I create a poll for people to have their say?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah, I could start a third thread about Jihadi John...

Police visited his house...good reason for another thread I think, what you think?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
I know this is a pretty obvious question, but why aren't we trying to shut down parts of websites like youtube where Isis can have their executions viewed by millions? If the videos were all taken down, surely it would prevent more of these internet/public executions from happening?

Publicising and almost glamorising someone called 'Jihandi John' seems a very strange way of teaching the youth of Britain about terrorism.It's almost cartoon like. They need to get this execution stuff off the internet before any more misguided children run off from school to join the 'naughty gang'

We're desensitising the youth. In the future, this will be a bigger issue.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Unfortunately with the internet , it being a universal tool for freedom of expression, you have to take the vile with the kittens. Unless like China, you just switch the whole lot off when you feel like it.

Personally I'd rather they got rid of Ladbible and BuZzzzzz feed.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
No, Dave responds to schoolyard insults with schoolyard insults.
If I had been commenting on a thread about an individual, then opened another thread that concerns that same individual, im fairly sure the 'usual' suspects would be flapping thei )r gums about it. Its ok. Its quite funny.

Does Dave always talk about Dave in the 3rd person?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here