"exremely kind,gentle and soft spoken, the most humble young person I knew"

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
yawning.jpg

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, Dave responds to schoolyard insults with schoolyard insults.
If I had been commenting on a thread about an individual, then opened another thread that concerns that same individual, im fairly sure the 'usual' suspects would be flapping their gums about it. Its ok. Its quite funny.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Another thread about the same subject you mean?

Which is all I commented on...but the 'usual suspects' felt a need to flap their gums about it. I would apologise, if I felt a needed to.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Another thread about the same subject you mean?

Which is all I commented on...but the 'usual suspects' felt a need to flap their gums about it. I would apologise, if I felt a needed to.

You need to. Pretty much any thread you lot get involved with turns to shit. And you are very much part of the common denominator.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Same could be said for a lot of the users on this thread. You included.

That's why I said "you lot". Plus as it's my first contribution to this thread and I'm merely pointing out that some people are spoiling it, I don't see how I can be included.

Please don't bother to reply.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
That's why I said "you lot". Plus as it's my first contribution to this thread and I'm merely pointing out that some people are spoiling it, I don't see how I can be included.

Stop scapegoating a certain user of this thread if you don't want to contribute crap. Have an opinion FFS.

Last edited:

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Ah, Prankster, you spoilt it. We were all doing so well completely ignoring him even though he was provocatively replying to every thread. Cut him off from the oxygen he needs and he ceases to exist.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

i have to admit i get sucked into daves endeavours to derail threads about anything Islam far too easily.

#coulddobetter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here