Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exeter City FC v Liverpool FC

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Premiership arrogance at its worse putting out a team of strangers, Klopp gambled and just about got away with it.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Quite enjoyable game that. Exeter the better team against the Liverpool youngsters. Would be great if Exeter could get a result at Anfield.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Premiership arrogance at its worse putting out a team of strangers, Klopp gambled and just about got away with it.

Not really, similar to Brighton's situation with injuries except no fit CB's. I daresay with the second leg of the Carling Cup and the Europa League he just took a chance.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Don't think Texeira did enough to get him into Liverpool's squad of 25, but probably just about enough to make me think he would be a good addition to our squad on loan.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Not really, similar to Brighton's situation with injuries. I daresay with the second leg of the Carling Cup and the Europa League he just took a chance.

Klopp is still smiling, he just got away with it complete lack of experience out there. Squad numbers in the 50's I rest my case

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Don't think Texeira did enough to get him into Liverpool's squad of 25, but probably just about enough to make me think he would be a good addition to our squad on loan.

I thought he looked classy first half, he is a skillful player who will do better on good pitches. I also thought he has strengthened up a bit and did not get bullied off the ball so much.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Klopp is still smiling, he just got away with it complete lack of experience out there. Squad numbers in the 50's I rest my case

You said he showed "arrogance"... i just think he wanted to rest the first team, especially as like us they have so many out, and hoped the kids would do the job. Great for Exeter, another pay day and a good day out for the fans.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
.............no. Little Google.....£40 a night in the Ostler Inn and easy access to the M5 sets alarms ringing. Great position though.

Could get served in the Ostler when I was 15. Rough cider (from a wooden barrel). After about 10 John the barman was usually asleep on the floor behind the bar. Happy days

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here