Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exeter City FC v Liverpool FC

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bob the social worker, with whom I normally watch footy on telly, txted me earlier to say he was 'sick'. 'Flu' apparently.

More likely he doesn't want me to see the big scouse tears running down his face, as his boys 'do' another 'one' :lolol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Exeter playing some decent football, considering the pitch. Hilarious fluky 2nd goal, but no more than they deserve.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is Bodgan from Transylvania?

:tumble::rolleyes:

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Corals were offering 50/1 on LIVERPOOL TO WIN tonight (max stake £1).

I can see why now. They're complete shite. Even Barnet beat Exeter in October. :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Corals were offering 50/1 on LIVERPOOL TO WIN tonight (max stake £1).

I can see why now. They're complete shite. Even Barnet beat Exeter in October. :lolol:

And on this showing, if we want Tish then I'm sure Kloppy will let us have him. But . . . . its a 'no' from me :lolol:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
ECFC written on the match ball in felt pen - the reality of the lower leagues. Isn't there a match ball sponsor?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How many of these Liverpool players have actually played a first team competitive match as a professional footballer?

I'd imagine some of them could have joined LFC as juniors, and only ever turned out as Youth/U21/Reserve players.

#neverheardofhalfofthem

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How many of these Liverpool players have actually played a first team competitive match as a professional footballer?

I'd imagine some of them could have joined LFC as juniors, and only ever turned out as Youth/U21/Reserve players.

#neverheardofhalfofthem

They certainly look very short of match practice

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here