"Exciting" non-transfer news at 5PM - CHELSEA friendly Sat 4th August (merged)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

D

Deleted member 18477

Capacity at the Amex will be limited to 18,000 due to the expansion works, and this will also mean visiting supporters will be housed in the West Stand upper tier.

f*** that.

Agreed! And as I sit in WSU (the best seats) double f*** that.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4979176 said:
WHat!!!!! We're playing Chelsea and Dagenham at the same time! ??? That is some serious NINJA stuff :thumbsup

Chelsea and Dagenham and Redbridge. We'll take 'em all on!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Tottenham Hotpot ?
Hamburger SV ?

Thats every STH then !!!! (Probably, id expect something to be said about points for new STHs first)

Washed down with a pint of Borussia Dortmander beer

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I don't want anyone apart from me in mine - ever :)

Hehehe...if i was the Chelsea fan who's gonna be sitting there, i might secretly rub my balls all over it...something to think about when you take your seat at the Cardiff game! :D

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hehehe...if i was the Chelsea fan who's gonna be sitting there, i might secretly rub my balls all over it...something to think about when you take your seat at the Cardiff game! :D

Thanks for putting that picture in my mind, I'll have to disinfect it at FDM's game now :lol:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oooh...Norton has just stopped an 'illegal intrusion' onto my pc while i'm reading this thread...i feel violated

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bit like I feel about my seat

LMAO...ok, i s'pose that's karma i deserved! Only joking about the balls rubbing bit....you can stop trying to hack me now!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
So if its limited to 18,000 and Chelsea are getting 3,000 in the WSU will it get down to 150 loyalty points ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
LMAO...ok, i s'pose that's karma i deserved! Only joking about the balls rubbing bit....you can stop trying to hack me now!

I can stop trying to hack you, but neither you or I can remove the picture if some random Chelsea fan rubbing his balls all over MY seat :lol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He'll either still be on away on holiday or away at her majestys pleasure. Hopefully the latter.

Er, why would he be away at Her Majesty's pleasure?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Good chance to see the new signings in action

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
why the f*** should chelsea get 1/6 of available tickets for a friendly when the away club gets 1/10 for a friendly.
AND I dont want some fat glory hunting plastic sitting in my seat!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Listen up ,you dirty rats. I know this guy, works at the soccerball stadium, keeps his ear to the wall, nice and tight so no bullshit can get in. Anyway, I saw him today and he gets to telling me some information, something big, something that`ll blow your socks off. Now I`m telling you wiseguys this in private so ya better keep schtum or you`ll be swimming with the fishes,see. VICENTE IS f***ing STAYING AND HE SIGNED TODAY!!!!! Now keep it quiet you schweppes..........I mean you schmucks!!

Chelsea,Vicente,Koozycak,new seats....c'mon,make it 5 time whammy...Guinness in the Amex.....(not Wilf Mc)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports