Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"Exciting" non-transfer news at 5PM - CHELSEA friendly Sat 4th August (merged)

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Mouth watering friendlies...

Chelsea Bun
Northwich Victoria Sponge
Real Madras

Tottenham Hotpot ?
Hamburger SV ?

Allocation will be simple.

Everyone over > 1000 points first - there is about 16K of them minus those on holiday?

Thats every STH then !!!! (Probably, id expect something to be said about points for new STHs first)

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Plenty of tickets to go round.

I am guessing that as there already seems to be a lot of people creaming their pants that there are a lot of Chelsea fans among our "Plastic Population"

LOL

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
But how will you have 23,000 STHs when theres less than 18,000 seats (will be an away allocation of course) ? Yes its a friendly, but you can imagine the non-friendly people may even turn up for this.

i would imagine so......

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Freindlies do nothing for me. Hopefully my kids don't BULLY me into going.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Are we sure it is Chelsea first team ?, as my chelski mate reckons they are in USA that time in a money spinning tour ?

SOUTH COAST PRE-SEASON VISIT ANNOUNCED | Latest Chelsea News | Team Transfer News | Chelsea FC | Chelsea

Weekend after they come back from their tour apparently, in which they play PSG and AC Milan. I would have thought they would being a semi-full strength team, with a few youth players myself.

And i dont want anyone in my seat either, i want my bloody seat !!!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Surely THIS should be Michel's game. Also, surely they should've finished the extra seats by then, it's six weeks away and I though they were only supposed to take a few weeks? I'm more surprised that the pitchwill be ready.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I wont be going so that is 2 STH available as I wouldn't go across the road to watch them in a friendly. Obviously although I can't stand them or their supporters I would go if it was a competitive game but not a friendly. I see this as a total insult to Michel Kuipers just before his testimonial on 7th.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bit of an insult to FDM having this and then shoving his testimonial on a Tuesday night against Reading.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here