Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everywhere was blue and white…

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The foam fingers and wigs etc do feel quite tinpot...

If you're going to wear colours then it makes sense to wear a home shirt but no one should feel under any pressure to do so.

Blue and white ticker tape from the upper tier would look good... Does anyone know if any of the fan groups have organised any banners or similar? The Dunk Withdean to Wembley one from last time was class.
This. Tho it's easy lazy pickings for camera crews :rolleyes:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Bah humbug! All seems a bit tinpot. All a bit Grimsby-at-the-Amex. Like it was our cup final or something. Why not save all that circus for our actual cup final? :shrug:

f k all that. that was last time. Makes us look noddy

For me this time we are not just making up the numbers but there to do the business and get to the final

Sing loud and proud all thats needed

It's all a bit of fun, enjoying the occasion.
I hope I never become boring, life is too short.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's all a bit of fun, enjoying the occasion.
I hope I never become boring, life is too short.
There's enjoying the occasion, and then there's going into the occasion looking and acting like ever-so-grateful serfs. Thankfully, for many, those days are now long gone :wave:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
My problem is that the only Blue & White shirt I have (that still fits) was the one I wore at Wembley last time. It's tarnished.
I'm not even that good. I don't generally wear colours and the only shirt I've got recently was a black training top to run in. I haven't run properly since 2020 and am, a bit, well......

The Muppets Food GIF by Muppet Wiki

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Bah humbug! All seems a bit tinpot. All a bit Grimsby-at-the-Amex. Like it was our cup final or something. Why not save all that circus for our actual cup final? :shrug:
It pretty much is our ‘cup final’. Everyone here is extremely excited - clearly - the threads have been going great guns non-stop since we beat Grimsby.

It’s a huge day out for everyone attending, just enjoy it however you want, I say.

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Blue and white for me, with Mwepu on the back. Have invested in a Savlie Rogue scarf for the occasion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here