Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everywhere was blue and white…

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I love to see a sea of blue and white, wouldn’t it look superb if everyone at Wembley wore the stripes?

Keep the red and hyper turq kits at home and represent the blue and white.

Balloons, flags, whatever but be amazing to see half of Wembley well and truly taken over.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Definitely. Any Albion fan not wearing a blue and/or white top to Wembley should be denied entry.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Will dig out some old stripes for the occasion and leave my crimson shirt at home. The forecast is currently for a bright sunny day so need to cover those colours up.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Might wear the NHS kit from a few seasons ago, got my blue wig and beach balls coming this weekend.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Bah humbug! All seems a bit tinpot. All a bit Grimsby-at-the-Amex. Like it was our cup final or something. Why not save all that circus for our actual cup final? :shrug:

f k all that. that was last time. Makes us look noddy

For me this time we are not just making up the numbers but there to do the business and get to the final

Sing loud and proud all thats needed
Don't be such miseries! :lolol: Jnr's taking the hat, cup & cape! Once in a lifetime opportunity..... or so I thought 4 years ago! 😮 It's been difficult enough to get tickets for this semi, no chance of final tickets. I believe we can get there this year because we're good, as opposed to 4 years ago when it would've been a major fluke! :)

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
The foam fingers and wigs etc do feel quite tinpot...

If you're going to wear colours then it makes sense to wear a home shirt but no one should feel under any pressure to do so.

Blue and white ticker tape from the upper tier would look good... Does anyone know if any of the fan groups have organised any banners or similar? The Dunk Withdean to Wembley one from last time was class.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I love to see a sea of blue and white, wouldn’t it look superb if everyone at Wembley wore the stripes?

Balloons, flags, whatever but be amazing to see half of Wembley well and truly taken over.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

I agree; leave your multi-coloured swap-shop shirts at home and focus on blue and white...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here