Everybody get their Arses to Bristol City

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
Got train tickets and match tickets :thumbsup:
Really looking forward to this one, never been to Ashton Gate and can see us taking plenty down there, no reason why we shouldn't with the way things are going!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm meant to be going to a friends wedding at 1pm in Taunton about an hour by train away so no way I can make it, not invited to the reception as just a family thing but going to the evening, sorely tempted to swerve the service and go to the game. Does that make me a terrible person?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I'm meant to be going to a friends wedding at 1pm in Taunton about an hour by train away so no way I can make it, not invited to the reception as just a family thing but going to the evening, sorely tempted to swerve the service and go to the game. Does that make me a terrible person?

They can't expect you to sit around and scratch your balls while they are all having the reception. Doing only the service or evening bit is fine in my book.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The boy and me are going, I'm doing up a house in Bristol at the moment so I'll go straight from there.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
They can't expect you to sit around and scratch your balls while they are all having the reception. Doing only the service or evening bit is fine in my book.

Yeah I'll probably end up going to the game and the evening doo, cracking bit of scheduling.

HenryC

Mar 27, 2010
South West!

I'm slightly shocked that you need to ask. Get you're arse to Ashton Gate you fool!

charlieoatway

through thin and thin
Aug 22, 2009
Bristol
Only 5 minutes walk from my front door, been to Blackpool and Cardiff so far for my fix, even taking the wife to Ashton Gate to watch this beautiful Gusball we are playing.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Does anyone know of any good train deals as it all looks a bit expensive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports