Everybody get their Arses to Bristol City

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
We are top the Championship and wouldnt have seen our lovely football for 2 whole weeks!, its a great city for a few beers, the away end is brilliant for creating an atmosphere and we have proved that before down there and you can sit where you like!! plus its only an hour 20 train from paddington or a 2-3 hour drive from sussex:thumbsup:

lets take the whole end!!!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
5 of us going :thumbsup:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
We are top the Championship and wouldnt have seen our lovely football for 2 whole weeks!, its a great city for a few beers, the away end is brilliant for creating an atmosphere and we have proved that before down there and you can sit where you like!! plus its only an hour 20 train from paddington or a 2-3 hour drive from sussex:thumbsup:

lets take the whole end!!!

Done you ****

PC-Gull

The Muffin Man
Apr 12, 2008
Brighton, Sussex, England
Sadly, with the lack of work lately, I don't feel like I can afford to make the journey. I am going to check my budget to see if I can swing it though. Would really like to make it out there.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Rather selfishly, an ex-mod has decided to get married that day so I won't be along :-(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
have you been to either before? guessing yes or no to both if your deciding which one.

not sure if others would agree but i'd chose bristol over leicester

I think I'd also agree. If we fill the away end at Bristol it will much like Portsmouth, full behind the goal. Whereas you only get a corner at Leicester. Still quite like Leicester though but if it was one or the other I'd edge to Bristol over Leicester.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Myself and two others have tickets with others possibly getting some too. Will need the blue and white fix after a two week break

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports