[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Anyone think only 6 to 9 points will be enough to stay up. Not that we going to be anywhere near relegation this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last season Fulham went down with 28 points, I didn't think it was possible but I am not sure any of the bottom 4 are that much better than the 3 relegated sides last season. I'm struggling to see any of Watford, Burnley and Norwich getting more than 30 points right now. Even Newcastle need a very very good transfer window to pull themselves away from the danger zone.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
For the 'reverse psychology' 'don't tempt fate' fan that I am the bloody female commentator was, over the last 10 minutes, doing my head in.

Why do you have to mention she is as WOMAN COMMENTATOR Statto ?

Only joking

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Plus Sam Johnstone, West Brom's very decent keeper one of 2 straight reds today who will miss the FAC, along with Clarke and Molumby.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

I think the reds only apply to the competition they were given in? So they will miss 2-3 championship games but be available for the FAC

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do you have to mention she is as WOMAN COMMENTATOR Statto ?

Only joking

As we were all watching illegally I don't know how many potential commentators there were.
My one, the chick, wound me up a treat.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Will Dunk come straight back in the team as the pivotal defender? Burn as centre back has been excellent in last 3 games showing leadership and strength. I know that's heresy to most on here but he seems to have changed , more decisive and seems to be able to use his body strength and height better in recent games.

Dunk? He is out till mid to end January was the latest from Mr Potter

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Over the past few games I have looked at the comments on the BBC football website.
Fans from many clubs being very fair and liking what Brighton are doing, some from fans of clubs we have just played.
One negative post stated that not long ago we were booing Potter and the team, I thought that it was a very fair comment and needed to be said.
Those that did boo must be feeling stupid now and I hope, as fans, embarrassed.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Has Ally Mac not done today what we have all been crying out for - for ages - i.e., scoring goals from midfielders.

The thing is we all have realised he has that in him. He’s needed to impress Potter and now he has…. Let’s see

origigull

Jun 29, 2009
I was going to quote portslade seagull on Webby going off injured. But I was not sure of correct information so deleted my thread.:thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Solid performance today, Everton were dismal first half.

27 pts half way, 3 more wins

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Over the past few games I have looked at the comments on the BBC football website.
Fans from many clubs being very fair and liking what Brighton are doing, some from fans of clubs we have just played.
One negative post stated that not long ago we were booing Potter and the team, I thought that it was a very fair comment and needed to be said.
Those that did boo must be feeling stupid now and I hope, as fans, embarrassed.

Boos seem to have worked, we've played better since that poor second half. I thought it was quite a difficult second half against Everton when our passing got sloppy.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
The last three games have produced 7 points and 6 goals from 5 different players.

The quality of the goals is striking. The first one today, we passed through the Everton defence and into the net. Like a knife through butter.

Our confidence must be sky high.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports