Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Seven points from the last three games in a tight schedule is magnificent. Sod the FA cup. Play the boys and give the lads a two week break from playing. They’ve run non stop for 270 minutes.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Great win, no bookings leading to suspensions, decent rest for a number of the squad ahead next week, confidence surging, Welbeck back, Dunk close to a return. What a brilliant week.

Will Dunk come straight back in the team as the pivotal defender? Burn as centre back has been excellent in last 3 games showing leadership and strength. I know that's heresy to most on here but he seems to have changed , more decisive and seems to be able to use his body strength and height better in recent games.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Damn Macallister... I had 2-2 in the prediction poll....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Anyone think only 6 to 9 points will be enough to stay up. Not that we going to be anywhere near relegation this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
7(YES SEVEN) points over Christmas and all the commentators could say was 'thats only Brightons second win in 14' what about the draws so unbeaten in XXX

Three. We are unbeaten in three. Not all that remarkable, really, so understandable that it isn't the headline.

EDIT: In comparison to 2 wins in 3 or in the context of two wins in three following a 11/12 game run without a win.

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
painful wasn't she.

I wasn't too bothered till the end, when she was just saying anything and everything (of which there's plenty) that could then be undermined with a:-

"And they still haven't, the wait goes on" style hyperbole.

As said that's the stuff which really pushes my buttons.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
My only criticism was I thought that Veltman should have stayed on (i know about the booking thing) and to put lamptey up front to keep them pegged back. Veltman is a better defender and I think that showed and Lamptey could not get into the game as much as I would have liked to run at them.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here