Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton U21s v Albion U21s - U21 Premier League Cup 7pm tonight at Southport

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Kandi's loan spell at Bognor ended on January 9. He hasn't played for the U-21s since.

Don't forget that Albion now have 20 outfield pros that make up the development squad (which doesn't include first team squad players getting a game, or scholars such as Jayson Molumby). I'm not sure, therefore, how much can be read into team selection to estimate a "pecking order".

banged in a few whilst out on loan at Bognor.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Ok, Kandi has been at the club for 2 seasons now? Just thought it strange that he was in squad but not even on bench and the ex Spurs lad not even in squad, injured is he?

The only people that can truly answer those questions are the U-21 management team. The Albion are less than forthcoming about injuries even at first team level, let alone the academy (as far as I know, they never said ANYTHING publically about the long-term injury to Emil Asmundsson that eventually saw him being released recently).

But, my point earlier was that with such a large squad now, nobody will play every match (or even be in the squad for every match).

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
They are in extra time. We equalised 1-1 in 93rd minute to send it to extra time. Then Harper scored in et but they had a penalty to equalise. Rea sent off in et.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here