Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everton U21s v Albion U21s - U21 Premier League Cup 7pm tonight at Southport

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Poor keeping for the first goal by Walton.

Dreadful pitch

Walton did well with saving the pens.

Some brilliant pens by us.All were top notch.

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Did you spot one of our players tying his shoe laces in the middle of the park in the build up to their first goal? He'll be disappointed with that.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
According to David Unsworth we had just one chance in 90 mins(sounds familiar). That what i witnessed in the two games i watched. No progress

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Despite the blow, Unsworth insisted his side must now learn lessons and use their disappointment to inspire them to achieve success in the league and Senior Cups.

“I thought we were terrific, we battered them from start to finish but just couldn’t kill the game,” he told evertontv. “We must have had around 75 per cent possession, but when you’re only 1-0 up, even after dominating like we did, you give the opposition a chance.

“They got that chance - their only one of the 90 minutes - and scored it.
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/02/10/unsy-philosophical-in-defeat

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
Was one of our players doing his f***ing boot laces up for Everton's first goal?! I thought that only happened in kids football!!!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I see Chike Kandi is back from his loan spell and was in squad but not on the bench, is Ayunga ahead of him and the forward from Spurs (cant remember his name) in the U21 pecking order already?

Daniel Akindayini ("the forward from Spurs") has joined Margate on a 28-day loan today:-

[TWEET]697756207960956928[/TWEET]

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
David Unsworth needs to learn how to lose with dignity.

He also needs to learn that penalty shoot outs aren't a lottery. Anyone working with young players should be banned from passing on this pathetic cliché. The team that takes the best pens wins.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Next game v Liverpool is this Sunday at Tranmere. Kick off 2.00pm.

I am thinking of going but going to the Bolton match Saturday so not sure I will be allowed!!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Next game v Liverpool is this Sunday at Tranmere. Kick off 2.00pm.

I am thinking of going but going to the Bolton match Saturday so not sure I will be allowed!!

The kick-off is not 2:00pm, it is 12 noon (according to both Liverpool FC and Albion). I'm guessing you got 2pm from that nincompoop Andy Naylor's twitter feed.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here