Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Evan Ferguson

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FFP is starting to bite may help us to hang on to our players but also acquire players,something to be said for financial prudence.
According to my twitter feed Villa & Newcastle fans are doing to most grizzling about FFP.

Which is nice

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
According to my twitter feed Villa & Newcastle fans are doing to most grizzling about FFP.

Which is nice
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
It might have started with a fake twitter account, but now it's getting picked up elsewhere:

Possibly because there is sweet FA happening in this transfer window but they still need headlines. What better than to pick a random Brighton youngster and link them to Chelsea?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I hear discussions lasted about 10 mins, 9 min 59 seconds of uncontrollable laughter and then a “no” quickly followed by the phone being hung up.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I hear discussions lasted about 10 mins, 9 min 59 seconds of uncontrollable laughter and then a “no” quickly followed by the phone being hung up.
We'd be mad to ever hang the phone up on Chelsea. He's our 3rd best striker currently. Let's start the bidding at a quarter of a billion pounds.

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
Excuse my obvious ignorance, but how the heck aren't Chelsea mentioned in the same breath as City when FFP charges are mentioned?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Where to even start
Probably with the idea that a player who has featured in 18 (11 starts) of our 20 PL games is ‘struggling for game time ‘ surplus to requirements?

or maybe with the valuation of €28m?

or perhaps with the idea that we’d even consider selling to one Of our direct rivals for a fringe European spot.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Man Utd and Chelsea desperate to replace USG as our feeder club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here